Here we will discuss Sim Failure Iphone 13/13 Pro Max Here’s the Fix . SIM is a very small size component of a phone and if it is removed from the phone then the phone is like a clock that not working. In out of sim you can just use web browsers, calender, camera. But cannot call. So you will face the sim failure problem. Here are some methods explained to solve this issue. Let’s get started with Sim Failure Iphone 13/13 Pro Max Here’s the Fix
Reason for iPhone SIM Failure?
Different casues of SIM failure are in iPhones. such as
- Any issue with the SIM tray can prevent the iPhone from recognizing the SIM
- it also comes if you have an outdated version of iOS on your phone.
- if the sim is damaged, locked, or scratched also have this issue
- The system error in the phone due to hardware damage also causes a SIM failure problem
What Does No SIM Mean?
If you face the No SIM error, it means your iPHone Po Max is not detecting the SIM card in the tray. it can help with dusty SIM cards or glitch software. In these conditions SIM card or phone some part can be damaged. So get repair the phone
Can an iPhone be used without a SIM Card?
if there is no iPhone 13 Pro max have notice SIM we can also use the phone for different features like internet browsing, and different apps like Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp through a connection with WIFI. If your phone does not recognize the SIM card phone not be used to send messages and calls or internet through the cellular network
How to Fix SIM Card Not Working on iPhone 13 Pro Max or iPhone 13
- The steps explained here can be used for differnt phones like iPhone 13 Pro iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini,, and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
- First of all double check your wireless carrier plan is active or not. You must have given a lot of notice about it and sometimes people have expired contact and have auto payment data and not pay the cellular bill so you face this issue.
- For switching cellular data off and again on the phone will refresh and help to recognize the SIM card. The fast technique to shut off data on a phone is through the use of iPhone Airplane mode
- if you still facing issues then restart your phone to fix the problem for restarting the phone follow setting> general and shut down
- Now you use the force restarting option. in force, restart remove the battery from the phone. It is important to note that unsaved changes can be lost during force restart, it is a different method from reset, which removes all of the data, But in force restart data is retained in phones.
- Check that there is a need for improvement of cellular network connection and provdies support for new features. So new updates are important otherwise cause NO SIM issue. For carrier setting updates follow Settings > General > About.
- If there is an IoS update must do that. With the new features, these software updates come with a bug that also causes a No SIM error. We can check and install iPhone updates using these settings open Settings then move to General > Software update.
- Restoring network configuration to factor defaults helps to solve software bugs in a process that is used for iPhone cellular connection. it is a fast step to solve the issue for this follow these options Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
- If using all other explained steps still have this issue then use a new SIM card. Off the phone remove the SIM card and insert the new one
- How to pair an iPhone with your car in different ways
- How to Install Apple Carplay on Iphone
- iPhone 15 Pro Max: Everything We Know in September 2024
- Full HD 20 Amazing iPhone 14 and 14 Pro 4k Wallpapers in 2024
- iPhone Screen Timeout? | Easy Steps to Fix this Problem
Why does my iPhone 13 keep saying SIM failure?
Check that the SIM tray closes completely and is not loose. If you have SIM trays from differnt iPhone models, it not will be accurate. and casues a sim failure issue
How do I fix my iPhone SIM card problem?
- Ensure that you have an active plan with a wireless carrier
- Restart phone
- Check carrier setting updates
- if there’s eSIM in your phone contact with carrier
Why is my SIM showing no service on my iPhone 13?
Open settings the cellular option and check if the cellular line is on. If the cellular line is off on it. Then check that you have service. if you do not see the cellular line in setting> cellular must set up an eSIM or insert the physical SIM card
Why does my phone say SIM failure and SOS?
SOS means you are not in a normal operating range of a cell phone provider, so there is a need to make sure you are in a network coverage area or your areas are not affected by network issues
What is the SIM failure iPhone issue?
If the SIM is not connected accurately on a tray and the tray is moved in then you will have SIM card failure. Another reason is that the phone has a damaged SIM card
What causes SIM card failure?
SIM card is damaged, scratched, or locked, casues SIM card failure
How do you deal with a SIM card failure?
- Airplane mode on and off
- Phone restart
- Remove and again connect the SIM card
- Clean SIM card
- SIM card connects to another phone
- Update carrier settings
- Reset phone network
Why does my iPhone say SOS only?
“SOS only” means, your device isn’t connected to a network but can make emergency calls
Does the iPhone 13 have eSIM?
iPhone 13 models and later supported two active eSIMs. iPhone models without physical SIM tray supported two active eSIMs