Hello readers welcome to the new post. Here we will learn How to Install Apple Carplay on Iphone. If you have a car with a snazzy screen and an iPhone then you need to connect the phone directly to the car. So Apple CarPlay is the best option for getting contacts, podcasts, calendars, and other apps that are on the center console display. So let’s get started with How to Install Apple Carplay on Iphone
What is CarPlay?
CarPlay is a smarter easier, and safer method for using the iPhone in the car, helps to be focused on the road. When we connect the iPhone with carpaly will get turn-by-turn directions details, can make calls send, and get messages that can use other features.
With IOS 13 and the altered version, the Carpaly dashboard has a simple road view. The dashboard helps us a single position to track the map audio controls and Siri instructions, which helps to easily access the different features. We can use a dashboard for controlling HomeKit accessories like door openers. Confirm that your country supported CarPlay and that the car also supported CarPlay.
How to Set up CarPlay
- First of all, start and ensure that Siri is on
- Now make the connection of the Iphone with a car following these points
- if the car supports CarPlay with a USB cable, plug the iphone into the USB port in the car. The USB port can be labeled with a carplay icon or smartphone icon. Make sure to use Apple Lightening with a USB cable
- if the car supports carplay with a USB cable and wirelessly configuration plug the iphone in the USB port in the car. The alert on the iPhone helps to make a connection wirelessly with another driver
- if the car just supported wirelessly carpal, click and hold the voice command button on the steering wheel. Ensure that the stereo is in wireless or Bluetooth mode. On the iphone open the settings then the Wi-Fi option and make sure that wifi is also in the state. Press on the carplay network and check that auto-join is on. After that open setting then general, carplay, and choose car.
How to Use Siri to Control CarPlay
Based on the car there are 3 methods to use Siir for controlling carplay
- Click and hold the voice command button on the steering wheel. Then ask Siri a question or do something.
- Touch and hold the carPlay dashboard or carplay home button on the screen. Then as Sirir questions or something else
- If the vehicle supports Hey Siri say Hey Siri then ask Siri questions. Open settings then Siri & Search, and ensure that Listen for Hey Siri is on.
Siri also makes a suggestion in carplay for what you have to do next, like drive to the next meeting. Siri suggests that carplay works easily to keep the app easy to use. if you have HomeKit-enabled accessories such as a garage door opener we can use Siri suggestions that show the carplay dashboard or ask Siri to Open the door
Read Also: 08 Apple Best Wireless Carplay Adapter
How to Connect using Bluetooth
- First of all restart device
- Open setting then Bluetooth and off the Bluetooth. Just take five seconds then on the Bluetooth.
- Read the manual that you got with the car for further details to know how to make parts with Bluetooth. Some cars need a phone setup on the car display
- if you connected many phones with a car stereo rename your device for this open setting, General, about and name then write the new name and make a connection
- Update the device and ensure that the stereo is using the latest firmware
Connect using USB playback
- First of all, start the phone and car.
- Ensure that your device is not locked and the home screen is on
- if possible connect with the use of another USB port or cable. Check the manual of the car to find the connection process.
- Check the charging port to find any damage. Ensure that the sharing cable is accurately connected in port.
- Update device
Why we want CarPlay
Carplay is a stripped-down version of iOs made for cars. With it, we can send messages with iMessages, find directions listen to podcasts, and other apps. The system is based on Siri’s voice commands so we can properly drive on the road. it looks like iOs for the car but it is not. CarPlay does not replace the standard sound system, it is just an app. So we need to do a car-specific operation like a temperature change backup view of cameras, listen to the SiriusXM, or set car other settings
- Dash Cam Installation
- MSI Boot Menu Key And How To Access It
- Verizon SIM Card Not Working