Hello readers welcome to the new post here we will learn How to pair an iPhone with your car in different ways. With the advancement of technology, our daily life has improved. This best advancement is to make a connection between the iPhone and the car. That is helpful to enhance communication. Here we will discuss different methods to connect iPhones with cars. So let’s get started with how to pair an iPhone with your car in different ways
Pair an iPhone with a car Using CarPlay
What Is Apple CarPlay?
The app carPlay was made in the time of the Iphone 5 and helps iPhone users to use different Iphone features while driving in their car. it helped to make driving easy and simple. CarPlay at its introduction was buggy but after the release of the Iphone 6, it was completely added to this phone series.
So now it is easy to connect an Iphone to your car wireless without the use of any cable to use different functions during driving.
Here different steps are explained to make the connection of the Iphone with car use of CarPlay.
- First of all on the Bluetooth, if not follow the Settings>Bluetooth settings Bluetooth on.
- Now again open setting them general option and carPlay. Take some time and check when your CarPlay searches for a car.
- Now make a pair. Then 6 digit pairing code will shown on your car infotainment system. Click on Yes and choose Apple’s CarPlay. Your car is connected now
- Please make sure that your car supports the Apple CarPlay option. Since many cars do not support this option before making a connection check the car details
Pair an iPhone with a car Using a USB Lightning Cable
If you want to connect your phone to a car with the use of a USb cable that is the best option for connecting and it will also charge your battery. it is simple to make a connection just connect the phone to the car using a USB. Follow these steps to connect the phone.
- Connect the lightning cable to the phone first of all.
- Connect the USB port of the cable to the car. You will see the message for permission on the phone ok it is now phone connected
Pair an iPhone with a car Using Bluetooth
It is the best method for the person who does not have a costly car or a new car. So connection of the car with the phone through Bluetooth is the best option. here are steps explained to make a connection
- On the Bluetooth
- Also on the phone Bluetooth
- In setting search car when you see the car option connect with your Iphone
My iPhone Is Not Connecting to Car Bluetooth! What Should I Do?
If you are facing difficulty in making the connection of your Iphone with your car. It can be a chance of hardware problems. A small antenna in your Iphone that is used to make connections of Bluetooth devices. This antenna is also used for iPhones to make connections with WIFi networks, so if you facing difficulty with connecting your iphone with Bluetooth or wifi it can be a hardware issue
How To Fix An iPhone That Isn’t Connecting To Car Bluetooth
- First of all, before making a connection off the phone and then on it. It helps to off the program on your phone and it refreshes when you start the phone. Off the Iphone, press the power button for some time to show the slide to power off option. Then swipe the red icon from left to right to off the phone.
- Now wait about one minute then press and hold the power button till the phone is on again
- Now off the Bluetooth and on it that helps to make a connection with the car. It can be a small software error in the phone during the first time connection of Bluetooth that has resolved now when you restart it
- Off the Bluetooth on your phone open the control center by swiping up from the below part of the phone screen. Then press the circle having the Bluetooth icon.
- For on Bluetooth press the Bluetooth icon again.
- Like teh Bluetooth devices such as headphones, the iPhone saves data when you first time make the connection of the car with the phone. At any point, the pairing process varied iphone was not able to make a connection with the car. To solve this option consider that your car is not in the setting application. So now make a connection like you are making a connection the first time. To ignore the car as a Bluetooth device open the settings and press Bluetooth. First of all, check the car in My Devices options and press the information button to the right. After that press the Forget This Device for Forgetting Car on your phone. After that reconnect the Iphone with the car by clicking on the name of the car in the other devices list options. Now your car is connected to a phone
- If your iOS is outdated version it can casues Bluetooth connection issues. New software update helps to make connections between phones with Bluetooth devices. For checking the software updates open settings>general> software updates. If the phone is up to date there are details about phone updates “Your software is up to date.” If the phone has to update there is an option Install now. Use this option to update your iOs version