Hello readers welcome to new tutorial. Here we will discuss Main Components of Arduino UNO. There are different types of Arduino used such as Lilypad, Arduino Mini, Arduino Mega. Arduino UNO comes with different features.
This board is employed in different projects and modules that are needed. Here we will discuss different pins and components of this Arduino with details. So let get started.
Main Components of Arduino UNO
- Different components of Arduino UNO are discuss here.
- It is main part of Arduino that is ATMEGA328.
- It comes with digital pins of fourteen. Six analog input pinouts.
- DC current for this module is forty milliamperes.
- Pins lies on the upper and lower portion called GPIO or general purpose pinouts. These pins helps to make connection with other exterior modules.
- These pinout has features to give power five volts high and zero volts low to other devices connect with Arduino. Pins numbers from zero to thirteen are digital pins
- These pins nominated as Ao to A5 and used to sense voltage value of zero and five volts.
- These pins has ability to power five volts to other exterior devices link to this board.
SDA and SCL Pins
- These pins used as I2C communication protocol.
TX and Rx
- These two pins used for UART communication.
- These are used as pulse width modulation pins.
- This button is used for restarting the Arduino modules.
- This module helps Arduino to make overview about the time and creates pulse width modulation aslo used for serial communication
- Through this module power of five volts can be given to Arduino through USB.
- This point used to reduce the voltage value 12 to seven according to module demand.
- Through this point program are given to the board through use of USB module. Serial data produced through board is sent to the computer and can be seen on computer screen
That is all about the Main Components of Arduino UNO. .I have explained all parts of this board with details if you have any further query ask in comments. Thanks for reading.