Hello, readers welcome to the new post. In this post, we will learn Introduction to LM386 Audio Amplifier IC. There are less volts applications where LM386 is employed. The value of resistance offered by the four to thirty-two ohms operates through this module Its gain value normally lies at twenty but can be enhanced from twenty to two hundred.
It has eight pinouts. In this post, we will discuss its working pinout and some other related features. So let get started.
Introduction to LM386 Audio Amplifier IC
- LM386 is the part of small level audio amplifiers circuits that needed less value of frequency.
- ability to operate on small power uses nine volts battery to function.
- It has the ability to operate at the eight-ohm audio device having gain value twenty to two hundred.
- Control of volume level and gain can be done through this module. There are eight pinouts configured on this device
- To operate a speaker having eight-ohm resistance can be run through this module.
- There are eight pinouts of this IC that are described here
- Pin 1, 8 is a gain that is used to adjust the gain value of ic through making a connection to the capacitor.
- Pin 2 is inverting input and link to ground
- Pin 3 noninverting that is linked to the audio signal
- Pin 4 is ground
- Pin 5 is the output that gives the output signal
- Pin 6 is Vcc where input supply is given
- Pin 7 is bypass where the decoupling capacitor is link
- Main Features of LM386 is listed here
- It comes with MSOP packaging having eight pinout
- Its power value is one twenty milliwatts and frequency is 1-kilo hertz
- Offered less distortion about 0.2 percent
- Gain is twenty to two hundred
- Current drain four milliampere
- The wide supply voltage range is four to twelve volts.
- PSRR is fifty decibel
- LM386 main applications are described here
- It used in circuits of the power converter
- Used in small size servo motor driver circuits
- Ultrasonic circuits used this module
- Tape players amplifier used this module
- Radio amplifiers consists of this IC
That is all about the LM386 Audio Amplifier IC. Each and every parameter related to this module is explained if you have any further query ask in comment see you in next post have a nice day