Hello, friends welcome to the new post. In this post, we will discuss SMART Glasses Project Simulation. Smart glass is a portable or wearable glass that stores the data about what we are looking at through these devices. Their feature is that they vary their optical properties according to the required configuration. There is an OHMD or optical head-mounted technique used to do the superimposition of data. The main element that make effective these devices is their ability to do a reflection of digital images with good results.
There is main advantage is that they can be operated through use of WiFi and through the use of mobile applications. The projects that we going to discuss in this tutorial is created through the collaboration of we known project manufacturer that is PCBWAY It is china based PCB manufacturer that provides services related to PCB with good quality and operation. It is an open-source platform where we can send and share different projects and ideas. The features to get the Gerber files of PCB that you want to buy for the project. Here is some interesting offer they are providing to their users is that when any project manufacture asks for an order of your share design PCBWAY gives ten percent PCB prices to you. So let get started
Introduction to SMART Glasses
- There is some sensors used in the SMART Glasses to get data like computers. These models have features to get and do regulation of obtained info through other smart devices like laptops.
- These glasses come with the features to support Bluetooth, GPS, and WI.Fi that is wireless technologies.
- These devices also have the ability to operates mobile running networks and work like media players to send and get audio and video data.
- There are some glasses that supported to the lifelogging and activity tracker..
- Smart glass also comes with some features that are supposed to the mobile phone.
- This device also offered the feature to store the different type od data through the use of GPS tracking system that installed in it.
- The data store on it then sends to the computer and laptops for further saves.
- The currently created smartglasses can be operated through other manufacture and compatible to the other features offered by producers.
- Such devices also come up to support to the features like email, messaging, calls supporting system
Components of Projects
- PCB form PCBWAY
- Frame for Glass
- In the below figure you can see the PCB used in our project that gets through the PCBWAY. The main dimensions were sent to the PCBWAY then they created the board according to our configured design and send to us in the given time interval that was their main feature to send the product to their customers.
How Smart Glass Works
- The working of this glass is very simple you just have to install and certain application used for control of this device in your mobile phone.
- WIth your phones, there is a controller installed in the glass also controls the working generally there is a DA14531 controller is used.
- All above-mentioned components are placed on the board get through PCBWAY.
- If you want to go certain place and know about that place when you will reach there you just have to write your exact place at the installed application on your phone and this also supported to the controller about our place.
- Then doing these move towards that place as we are using their colored light-emitting diodes.
- When blu light blink will know that you are moving to the right direction and when the green light-emitting diode blinks its means we have reached at our set place on our mobile phones.
Smart Glass Applications
- The main applicaions of these galss are mentieond here.
- These glasses can be used the purpose of a camera on your body.
- Different security companies used these glasses for the gathering of different information and data.
- For tracking of location can be done through these modules.
- Used to make connections with their smartphones and laptops.
- Can be used to get and send data to the GPS system.
That is a detailed post about SMART Glasses Project Simulation if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day.