Hello, friends, I hope you all are doing great. In today’s tutorial, we will discuss the Difference Between Transducer & Inverse Transducer.transducer transforms the non-electrical quantities into electrical and inverse transducer transform electrical parameters into the non-electrical parameters. The calculations of physical quantities such as flow, rate speed, temperature find their control action. In simple words when physical quantities are measured accurately then their control action can be found.
To measure the physical quantities it is necessary to transform them into the electrical signal for these transducers are used. In today’s post we will have a detailed look at both transducer and inverse transducers with the detailed and find their differences. So let’s get started with the Difference Between Transducer & Inverse Transducer.
Difference Between Transducer & Inverse Transducer
- Such instruments that used to transform non-electrical parameters into the electrical parameters are called a transducer.
- It is such a device that used to transform any category of energy into another type of energy.
- They are used in different systems like automobiles, calculations, and control network systems. In this system, an electrical signal is transformed to other terms like force, pressure.
- The phenomenon that transducer used to convert energy called transduction
- Common types of transducer are sensor and actuator.
- The device get the signal through a different process and transforms a physical network called a sensor.
- Sensor results are used to get data about the system being under the process of this device
- The actuator is used to detect the motion of different system and control through manual process/
- It operated through different sources like mechanical,.
- There is such transducers that convert electrical signals into other signals and another signal to electrical signals called bidirectional transducer its example is the antenna.
- That used to transform the radio signal to electric and vise verse
- The input given to the transducer is non-electrical quantity.
- The output generated by the transducer is an electrical parameter.
- Examples of transducers are thermocouples, pressure gauges.
- The device that used to transform electrical parameters into non-electrical parameters is called inverse transducers.
- The input given to the inverse transducer is electrical quantity.
- The output of the inverse transducer is nonelectrical parameters.
- Its example is Piezoelectric Transducer, a current-carrying conductor in a magnetic field.
That is all about difference between a transducer and inverse transducer. If you have any query ask in comments. Thanks for reading. Have a good day
Special offer: $2 for 1-8 layer PCBs
Free SMT Assembly Monthly
New arrival for Aluminum boards, only $2