Hello, readers welcome to the new tutorial. Here we will discuss Audio Amplifier Circuit. There are different projects and circuits used for the creation of audio amplifier circuits. Audio amplifiers are needed to get the required sound for our requirements. Here we will make circuits that will be helpful to get the high audio during circuit operation.
We will construct the circuit through the use of LM386 amplifier as the main component for our projects. The board used for these circuits is created the best PCB supplier PCBWAY. That is china based PCB manufacturer offering the best PCB-based services for their users at affordable prices. We send the Gerber file to PCBWAY their engineer read out that file and makes the PCB board according to our requirements for the project. Symbolic representation was mentioned on board and components connect to make a project. With that, they also offer the best prototyping services. The prototyping stage is the most critical period of time for engineers, students, and hobbyists. PCBWay not only makes your boards quick but also makes your job right as well as cost-effective. This greatly reduces your cost and shortens the time for developing your electronic products.
Introduction to LM386 Audio Amplifier IC
- The LM386 is part of a low-frequency audio circuit that required a small amount of frequency.
- the low power consumption uses a nine-volt battery to operate.
- It is capable of operating on an eight-ohm sound device with a gain value of twenty to two hundred.
- Volume and gain level control can be done with this module. There are eight PINs suspended on this device
- To use an eight-ohm resistant speaker we can work with this module
- It comes with an eight-pin MSOP package
- Its power value is 20 milliwatts and is usually 1-kilo hertz
- It gives a slight deviation of about 0.2 percent
- Gain value is twenty to two hundred
- The current drainage is four milliampere
- There are eight pinouts of this IC that are described here
- Pin 1, 8 is the gain used to adjust the value of the ic gain by making a connection to the capacitor.
- PIN 2 is input conversion and ground connection
- A fixed Pin 3 connected to the audio signal
- PIN 4 is GND
- Pin 5 is a result that gives an output signal
- PIN 6 is Vcc where the input is given
- Pin 7 is a pass where the decoupling capacitor is the connector
Component of Circuit
- The components used for this project are listed here.
- Capacitor disc
- LM386 is main component of this amplifier circuit that will help to amplify the audio.
- The main component of this project get the voltage value from five to eighteen volts and generates voltage gain in the range to twenty to two hundred. It is also preferred for motor driver circuits.
- In below figure the circuit diagram of the project is shown. Value of gain at the output will be according to input value and results will be multiple of two hundred.
- The capacitor link between pinouts one and eight of the amplifier will define the gain value.
- Capacitor attached to the speaker and ten ohm resistance this combination of resistance and capacitor called snubber.
- Snubber or RC combination helps to save the circuit from the back emf created by the speaker.
- The signal provided at the input will be get amplified at the output by passing the circuit.
Precautions for Circuit
- Try to make this project on the PCB board as I created on PCB getting from PCBWAY.
- For variation in the gain of the microphone use a potentiometer.
- To get clear sound at output use extra filters circuits.
- Main application of the circuit and main component LM386 are described here
- It used in radio amplifiers
- Power converter used this circuitry and IC
- Tape players amplifiers created this circuitry
- Servo motor drivers used this module
That is all bout the Audio Amplifier Circuit. I have explained all parameters and components of this circuitry with detail. Also explain to you how you can get the board for your projects from the best PCB supplier PCBWAY. If you have any queries ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day.