Hello friends, I hope you all are doing great. In today’s tutorial, we will have a look at Ist Year Physics Chapter 01 Exercise Solved Questions. Friends i am going to start a new tutorial series in which I will discuss all questions given in the exercise of first-year fsc physics with the detailed.
In this first post of this series, we will discuss the first chapter questions and their answer with the detail. I hope this tutorial will be very useful to you and will get solution comprehensive way. So let’s get started with Ist Year Physics Chapter 01 Exercise Solved Questions.
Ist Year Physics Chapter 01 Exercise Solved Questions
- Let’s discuss all the questions one by one with the detailed.
- The phenomena which repeat after a certain time interval be used for measuring of time are given here.
- Rotation of different planets about the sun.
- Rising of sun and moon.
- The setting of the moon and sun.
- Earth rotation around its own axis.
- The equation of the time period of a pendulum is given here.
- The disadvantage or drawbacks occurring due to the use of a pendulum as a time standard are given here.
- As the value of g is not constant at different positions. so if the length of a pendulum is the same there will be variation in time period due to g.
- The resistance offered by the air also disturbs the value of the time period.
- Weather also effect time period in summer length of pendulum increases that also increases time period.
- It is beneficial to use the Kg unit for such a state when we needed a certain amount of mass without taking into consideration atoms and molecules existing in the substance.
- This unit is used for atom and molecules existing in the substance.
- For a mole of gases define fix number of atoms or molecules. That are 6.023×1023 atoms or molecules in a mole.
- The least count of scale is one millimeter or 0.001 meters.
- So 0.214 meter is the correct answer because scale measures up to 3 decimals accurately.
- Its analogous is that experimental results are accurate if it has a large number of errors.
- There are 2 main errors are possible which are mentioned here with the detailed.
- This error occurs due to the measuring device that is a stopwatch. it will be due to zero error of stopwatch or incorrect measurements of a stopwatch.
- This error due to inexperienced observers or observers. Error in time of stopwatch exits during on and off it.
- There is no information is given about the dimensionless quantity through the dimensional analysis.
- By experiment or theoretically, the value of the constant of proportionality can be measured.
- For instance, the time period equation is T=2Π√(l/g) the numerical value of this constant can not be found by the dimension analysis. It can be found by the experiments.
=[L2T-1] it is false
[T-1]=[T-1] it is correct
So friends it the detailed post about the Ist Year Physics Chapter 01 Exercise Solved Questions. In next tutorial i will upload the solution of 2nd chapter. Till than take care. Thanks for reading.