Hello, readers welcome to the new post. Here we will learn Introduction to BC557 PNP Transistor. The transistor is most preferred for switching and amplification circuits. It comes with three main terminals that are emitter-base and collector. There is two main configurations it has that are NPN and PNP.
These are configured on the basis of their doping levels. Here we will give a detailed overview of BC557 transistor that is PNP configuration.
Introduction to BC557 PNP Transistor
- BC557 comes in T0-92 packaging modules and is configured in PNP BJT arrangements. Work as general-purpose transistors for different switching and amplification projects
- Its provided value of gain between a range of one twenty-five to eight hundred and prefferd fro sound system amplifications
- For reading the rating value of gain of this module there must be taken into consideration last letter comes after number, for instance, BC557B has a value of gain of about two hundred to four-fifty.
- Its working in case of the load rating of one hundred milliamperes of switching circuit
- Its nature of general-purpose make it useful for numerous applications like radio, buzzers, electronic bells
- Used for switching circuits of LED relays.
- Working as switch work in two modes of operation saturation and cutoff region.
- In case of amplifiers work in an active mode of operation
BC557 PNP Transistor Features
- Its main features are listed here with the detailed
- The working temperature for this device is minus sixty to plus one fifty centigrade
- The value of current gain is one twenty-five to eight hundred
- General-purpose PNP transistor
- VCE is about minus forty-five
- VCB is about minus five
- The value of collector dissipation is five hundred milliwatt
BC557 PNP Transistor Pinout
- There are three main pinouts it has’
- EMitter: Current comes out from this point
- Base: Work as a control for components like tap
- Collector Larger than other two parts and get the supply
BC557 PNP Transistor Applications
- Its main applications are listed here
- It works as switch’
- Used as amplifiers
- Operates loads of rating 0.1 milliamperes
- It is part of Darlington pair circuit