Hello, friends welcome to new. In this post, we will learn the Introduction to BC488 PNP Transistor. Normal transitor is an electronic module that is used in different types of projects. Its main work is its switching and amplification features that are generally used.
In this post we will discuss the BC488 PNP transistor working, features datasheet, and some other features. So let get started.
Introduction to BC488 PNP Transistor
- BC488 is a general-purpose transistor that is used in such applications where less power-consuming loads are sued.
- since its finest operation can be used in different switching application and less prices also make it useable.
- It also employed as power amplifier and amplify the different signal from low to high.
- If voltage is provided to it then one thousand millimareps current can pass about the collector and emitter.
- If there is no volts about the base this state is called cut off.
- Its gain value is between two sixty to four hundred.
- Its volts about the collector and emitter is minus sixty volts and IC value is minus one thousand milliamperes.
- Its based volts are less than other devices.
- There are three main pinouts it has
- Base: it used as control of emitter and collector
- Emitter: Current goes from this point to Pn junction of transistor
- COllector: Current emitted from the emitter goes to collector
- Its main features are listed here
- Its packaging is T0-92
- value of collector capacitance is nine picofarad
- operating current is minus fifty-five to plus one fifty centigrade
- Value of transition frequency is one fifty mega
- The value of Vcb is minus sixty volts
- Base current is minus fifty can provide
- The gain value is about four hundred.
Applications of Bc488 Transistor
- Its main application is listed here with the details.
- Used for amplification of the low power signal
- Used in sound amplifier circuits
- Lighting circuit it used
- as an amplifier, it used in phones
- normal switching circuits.
That is all about the BC488 if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a good day.