Hello guys, I hope you all are doing great. In today’s tutorial, we will have a look at Difference Between Time Period and Frequency. There are 2 most important parameters related to wave first one is a time period and the second one is frequency. These are inverse of one another. The basic difference among them is that the time period is a duration in which the cycle of a wave is completed. While the frequency is a completion of a number of wave cycles in certain time intervals.
As we know that wave is produced due to the vibration of an object. Also, we know that motion ha a relationship with the motion. Therefore, any oscillating object consists of some amount of energy and force. So oscillation is known as periodic motion that repeated after some time interval. In today’s post, we will compare both time period and frequency and find their differences. So let’s get started with Difference Between Time Period and Frequency.
Difference Between Time Period and Frequency
- The time interval over which the cycle of the wave is completed called time period. It also called the inverse of frequency.
- It denoted as T.
- It also defines as cycles per second.
- It is the time taken to perform some work
- Timer period is larger frequency is less
- The time needed to completer single rotation for wave called the period
- Its measuring unit is second.
- It is the inverse of frequency
- Its formula is T=1/f.
- The time though which cycle is repeated is called period it is the inverse of frequency
- It used to discuss the rate of oscillation and vibration in different scientific fields.
- It employed for observation of light frequency in different aspect
- Frequency also called the inverse of the time period.
- One hertz is equal to the complete rotation in one second.
- One complete waveform of the current is called a cycle
- The frequency of ac system is sixty or fifty hertz according to our country
- The range of frequency that can be heard is fifteen hertz to twenty-kilo hertz
- Radiofrequency has thirty to three hundred hertz
- One-half cycle called alternation
- It denoted as f’.
- It measured in hertz.
- It formula is f=v/λ.
- The sound of frequency which we can lies between twenty hertz to twenty-kilo hertz.
That is all about differences between time period and frequency if you have any queries ask in comments. Thanks for reading. Have a good day.