Hello, friends, I hope you all are doing great. In today’s tutorial, we will discuss the Difference Between Magnetic Field & Magnetic. Flux The basic difference between magnetic flux and the magnetic field is that magnetic field is an area about the magnet where force is exerted on the charges in motion. While in magnetic flux is explains about the strength of lines of forces generated by the magnet. Both of these are parameters of magnet. A magnetic field is a region where charges in motion bear force by the magnet and flux is a number of lines force line or magnetic lines passing through that area.
For find the existence of a magnetic field around the magnet positioned conductive material near it. The magnetic field strength is in direct relation with the force exerted by magnet on charges in motion. The direction of magnetic field in the magnetic is from south to north and outside from north to south. These create a closed path. In today’s post, we will have a detailed look at both magnetic field and magnetic flux with the detailed and find their difference. So let’ get started with Difference Between Magnetic Field & Magnetic Flux,
Difference Between Magnetic Field & Magnetic Flux
- The area about the magnet where poles of magnet exert an attractive or repulsive force on the charged particle place in that region.
- The formula of the magnetic field is F=qvB.
- The system international unit of the magnetic field is tesla.
- It is vector quantity
- It used to explain the magnetic behaviour of charges and current.
- the charge in motion exists in the magnetic field bear the force at ninety degrees of its motion and field.
- The ferromagnetic material bear force when place in the field.
- The strength of the magnetic field depends on the magnet that generated it.
- Magnetic field is employed in different fields of science like in electrical engineering to discuss the operation of different devices like motor-generator and transformer
- Flux is the number of lines of force generated by the magnet.
- Its GCS unit is maxwell
- The fluxmeter is used to measure its value that uses coil for measuremtns. the variation in the voltage in the meter coil finds the value of flux
- Its formula is Φ=BA.
- The system international unit of magnetic flux is weber.
- The magnetic flux depends on the strength of the magnetic field and area among them.
- Its define in the form of vectors and Lorentz force. Vectors field can be seen so imaginary lines are drawn
- The field line passing from any surface explains the strength of flux through that surface more line more flux will exist.
That is detailed post about difference between a magnetic field and magnetic flux if you have any query ask in comments. Thanks for reading. have a good day,