Hello readers welcome to new post. Here we will discuss Top PCB Inspection Techniques. PCB is very significant part of any electronic project and device that commonly used. PCB is comes with conductive layer where different symbolic representation are designed to connect the different components for projects creation.
There are different techniques are used for creation of accurate PCB design and projects. These methods helps us to make our project very accurately and fine. These testing tools helps us to know about the quality of our products created either it created according to our requirements or not. There are different PCB manufacturers and suppliers that are offering the PCB testing services with different features but PCBWAY is best in all that not only offered the PCB manufacturing services but as well PCB testing modules with good quality machines.
Top PCB Inspection Techniques
- Commonly used PCB inspection techniques are described here.
In-Circuit Testing Technique
- This testing techniques is very commonly used test. In this techniques open circuit test, short circuit paraments of components and function of integrated measured and also named as capacitance test.
- In this test technique
- This circuit device comprises of pins that connect at the different points and resistance is measured.
- The pins finds the connection of solder board points. For initiating the test press the board at the areas of probes.
- PCB creators do this test at the mature modules which have finest structure.
Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- AOI is automatic test that gives the high degrees of fault detection speed and repetition that not occurs for manual process.
- There is two dimensional and three dimensional camera is used to make pics that are compared with the original structure.
- If there is no matching between structure and pics then layout will be changed.
- This test is considered as finest when use it at the end of soldered board construction line. Through this solders defects can be find.
PCB Testing Service Provider
- There are different PCB testing service providers are working in the world that offered the different services at different rates. PCBWAY is best service providers that not only provides the PCB manufacturer services
- As part of our ISO9001: 2008 quality management system PCBWAY undertake three phases of PCB testing for all pre-PCB testing and performance testing operations Before we leave our factory, all parts of the board require rigorous testing.
- PCBWAY offered the PCB Function Tests and Services
- 1. Visual inspection after SMD Process
- 2. Free AOI Testing
- 3. X-ray Testing for BGA package, Function Testing, etc with extra charges.
- 4. Final visual inspection
- PCBWay can provide you with a functional test (FCT) for your boards. Functional testing ensures that the PCBs found are in working condition.
- Functional testing is usually done after circuit boards are assembled and AOI and visual inspections are completed. Preliminary testing allows us to detect and repair structural defects, organizational defects or design problems that may occur early and to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
- PCBWAY is one of the best in all features and other services that you want to avail must contact them their engineers will guide you to get the good services at reasonable rates and prices.
Flying Probe Test
- This tests helps to finds the diodes inductance resistance short circuit and open circuits. In this test there is probes used and connect to the X-Y grid needle.
- The basic difference between flying probe and in circuit test is starting price.
- Though ICT is high speed test and has less chance of faults. ICT can be less expensive in case of bulk orders then the flying probe.
- It used in different electronic industries. Through observing the solder connections barrels and inner traces faults can be measured.
- This tests perform in three dimensions and two dimension way.
- This test helps to finds the defects for such points that are not easy to trace such as in ball grid packages solder point that are not easy to approach.
- This test is used for checking the product power up. It needed different features and exterior devices. It should fulfil the UL and MSHA standards.
- Users normally sends the detail of functional tests and different parameters and creators give details to creates and make the product.
- It used to finds the detection of initial damages. Its intensity can damages the other parts. It run power through board regularly.
- This testis normally used for medical instruments and applications.
That is all about the Top PCB Inspection Techniques. Different test has been described here with the detailed if you have any further query ask in comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day.