Hello readers welcome to new post. Here we will discuss Introduction to SN75176BP Bus Transceiver. It is bus transceiver that comes with two features transmitter and receiving features. It has ability to make link with the differential data bus through use of protocols RS-422 and RS 458.
It has compatibility with the five volts logic levels. In this post we will discuss different parameters such as working, pinouts applications and some other features. So let get started.
Introduction to SN75176BP Bus Transceiver
- The SN65176B called differential bus transceivers that created for two-direction data transmission through multiple data transmission lines.
- It is created for data transmission at balanced system with that follows the ANSI standards.
- It comes to combine three differential line drivers and has differential input line receiver points both these points has the ability to work on single-phase five volts power supply.
- There is active high and active low enables through the driver and receiver which can be linked together external to regulate the direction.
- The driver differential outputs and receiver differential inputs are linked internal based to make differential inputs and outputs bus ports which designated to provide least loading to bus in case driver is disabled state or have VCC value zero.
- There is positive and negative common mode voltages points lies creating the module best for application if party line.
- It is used for sixty milliamps source current. This module comes with features of positive and negative current limiting and thermal shutdown protected occurs in line fault conditions.
- Thermal shutdown is exist at the junction temperatures about one fifty centigrade.
- The receiver comes with least input impedance of twelve kilo ohm
SN75176BP Bus Transceiver Pinouts
- There are eight pinouts it has that are described here.
- Pin 1: It is denoted with R and performs the logic data output function.
- Pin 2: It is denoted with RE and operates as receive enable
- Pin 3: It is denoted as DE and performs the driver enable function.
- Pin 4:It is labeled as D and perform the logic data input.
- Pin 5: It is the ground pin and works as a reference
- Pin 6: Denoted as A and work as data pin
- Pin 7: It denoted with B and data pinout.
- Pin 8: It is Vcc and operates as IC supply pinouts
- Its main features are listed here
- It has single five volts supply
- It has plus minus 60 milliamperes drive ability
- It has three state driver and receiver outputs
SN75176BP Project Manufacturing
- SN75176BP is very commonly used electronic device that is applied in different projects creation. For the creation of PCB projects, there are different fabrication houses working in the world but one of best is PCBWAY. That offered the PCB-based services for the creation of projects and devices services at very good and reliable rates. They are equipped with high-quality engineers and trainers with the latest machines that are used to make high-quality projects with affordable prices. PCBWAY offered the feature of shared projects through which you can avail the opportunity to share the projects that you created and can win the handsome awards waiting for you. Now PCBWAY has added the share projects option at their home page where you can click and new tabs will open through which you can shares your projects and get high awards
- PCBWay is confident in the quality of their PCBs, and they now offer project support from students and engineers. For university / college students and teachers, all you need to do is use your high school address as a mailing address. Please submit your projects with a few details such as the name of your university / college, the nature of your projects, and other necessary support features on PCBWay to obtain a sponsorship code. For developers, all you need to do is describe your projects in as much detail as possible to ensure that your projects are good enough and worthy of funding
Working of SN176BP
- SN75176BP is transceiver which explains that it is has two features transmitter and receiver.
- It has bussing signals that feature that if there is numerous components has to connect with the main device in results quantity of wires will be non practical.
- Due to this cause all instruments are linked to mutual groups of wires called bus.
- As components linked to the bus are logic modules having logic outputs the outputs of every instrument will disturb other.
- So this configuration is not applicable for larger distances in this case high current has such arrangement for sustain the bandwidth and quality of signal.
- There is push pull outputs configured with the module that can become disable resulting the output in high impedance value.
- It is done by regulating the every output transistor partly in such way where on or bot off satates lies.
- For data direction control there is data enable and read data pins lies on the board.
- Main applications of this modules are listed here
- It employed in human machine interfacing circuits
- It used in wireless repeaters circuits
- It used in motor controllers
That is all about the SN176BP and all parameters related to this module are described here with the detailed. If you have any further query ask in comments. Thanks for reading have a good day