Hi, reader welcomes to another interesting post. In this post, we will have a detailed look at Review on PCB Manufacturer Procedure. PCB stands for the printed circuit board. It is now using in each and every electronic device and engineering project from your small size watch to the high-level project which you are creating in your class. In this board there are traces created through copper are assembled over which symbols of different components are designed where we placed all these components to creates our project.
Current passes through these traces to these components to completion of our projects. the circuits created through these boards are more compact and accurate than the devices or circuits made through the usage of the normal wiring joining process. There are 3 main parts of this board. Now we discuss these parts one by one with details.
Friends if you are facing difficulty undergoing through intimidating fabrication procedure of the printed circuit board then you must get help from the online printed circuit board manufacturers. Here I am suggesting you the most reliable and trustable PCB services provider through we are also quite satisfied with their services that are PCBWAY. You must try this online service provider.
PCBWY is a platform through which you can get ready-made PCB boards for your projects. You just have to provide details of your project they will provide results related to your project and they will send it to you in three to five business days. To provide high-quality products to their customers, they have a high qualified team of technicians and engineers they never compromise on quality.
Review on PCB Manufacturer Procedure
- All steps involved in the PCB manufacturing process are discussed here.
- In the first step the design of the PCB board ic created for which different types of software are used by the designer of the PCB board such as Altium, OrCad, Pads,etc.
- After approval of PCB design to make construction designer cover the design in the types of fo username which support manufacturer.
- Generally used program known as extended Gerber.
File to Film Process
- The printing process of PCB started when the designer results of the PCB structure creator perform the DFM checking process.
- The PCB creator uses a certain category of printer plotter that creates a photo film of PCB board, for printing of PCB board.
- There will be usage of films by the manufacturer to image the PCB board.
- There is accurate printing technique is provided by the PCB design through the use of a plotter.
- The net product outcomes in a plastic layer having photo negative of the board in black colour ink. At the internal layer of board, black colour ink denotes the conductive copper portion of the board.
- The other remaining portion represents the place of nonconductive substance.
Internal Layer Printing
- After creation of film in last procedure results to design the path for conductive material that is copper.
- In this step, there is the creation of PCB in real sense. The main shape of the PCB board consists of a laminate board which has the substance of epoxy resing and glass fiber which is known as substrate.
- Laminate operates as the perfect material that gets the copper makes the PCB substrate substance offers a initial point providing dust resistance.
- Copper material is placed at both sides.
- The PCB manufacturer in the is not a matter of cleanliness. The copper-sided laminated is without dust and send to the place that is decontaminated.
Undesired Copper Removal
- There is usage of alkaline solution for removal of copper. The copper solvent solution eliminates the completely undesired copper material.
- In this process, there is no damage for the required copper that is protected through the photo resist layer.
- There is an alignment of layers is done to make sure they are line after their clean and ready process. The registration process of the hole makes alignment in the internal layers with the external.
- For this process there is use of optical punch that allows the exact relation, therefore, registration holes are correctly punched.
- At this step the board created into a certain shape. All layers make their alignment. After confirmation of layers, they just make press with each other.
- The external layer should make a link to the substrate.
- There is 2 steps involved in this process first one is layer up and then bonding.
- Then holes are created in the board. All elements are used after like copper linking through holes and leaded process, rely at the precise of drill holes.
- The dia of holes is one hundred microns but hair average at one fifty microns.
Platting of PCB
- When the drilling and hole creation process is completed that board is sent to the plating. In this procedure, the use of chemical deposition diffuses the layer.
- There is the process of series of chemical baths is done. Ther is thin layer is deposited on the board through chemical deposition, almost 1-micron dia of copper is covered on the board.
PCB Outer Layer Imaging
- In this process the image of the external layer of the board with the PCB design. In this process starts with the layer in the sterile room to avoid any contaminations by sticking to the layer surface after that the sheet of photoresist at the board is given.
- After that this board move to the yellow room ultraviolet light to make an effect at the photoresist.
- The exposed part of the panel through the external layer photoresist step get the copper electroplating. There is the process of starting copper plating the board generally get tin plating that allows the elimination of copper remain at the board for elimination.
- The tin offered the protection at the board remained covered in process of the next step.
- In this step there is tin used to provided protection to the required copper. the not desired copper and copper layer remained to resist layer undergo removal.
- Then the chemical solution is used to eliminate the extra copper. While the tin provides protection to the required copper.
Solder Mask Application
- There is a cleaning process and covered the board with epoxy resing is done through solder mak ink before solder mak application. The panel get the blast of ultraviolet light that moves through solder mask photo film.
Surface Finish Process
- To provides the additional solder features to the board they chemically plated through the gold. The certain board also get hot air pads in this procedure.
- The hot air causes the uniform pads.. This procedure causes the surface finish.
- Ther is final test that is an electrical test done on the board. THat fulfills the function of the board and confirmation in the real design.
Profiling Of PCB
- In this process, different sizes of the board are cut from the created panel according to requirements.
So friends that is a detailed post about the Review on PCB Manufacturer Procedure if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day.
Special offer: $2 for 1-8 layer PCBs
Free SMT Assembly Monthly
New arrival for Aluminum boards, only $2