- Prophet was buried in the hujra of Ayesha.
- Prophet was born in 1st Year of Elephant.
- Ambassadors sent to Arab& other countries in 7th Hijra.
- King of Iran tore away the message of Prophet.
- King of Byzantine in 7th Hijra was Hercules
- Prophet mentioned in Holy Quran 26
Ghazwhs are described in Holy Quran 12
Surah starts With the Name of Prophets 6
- Salat ul Kusuf (نمازكسوف)is a two or Four Rakaat prayer performed during a solar eclipseسورج گرہن,
- Salat ul Khusuf (نماز خسوف)is a two or Four Rakaat prayer performed during a lunar eclipse (چاند گرہن)
Khasoof or Kasoof is a Nafl Not an Obligatory Prayer
Knowledge about Hazrat Usman (R.A)
- Hazrat Usman (RA) at the persuasion of Hazrat Abu-Bakr (RA) accepted Islam.
- Wives of Hazrat Usman (RA) namely Ruqayyah (RA) & Umm-e-Kulthum (RA) were the daughter of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).
- Hazrat Usman (RA) could not participate in Battle of Badr because his wife Ruqayyah (RA) was on deathbed.
- After the death of Ruqayyah (RA), Hazrat Usman (RA) married with Umm-e-Kulthum (RA).
- Ruqayyah (RA died on victory day of Battle of Badr.
- Hazrat Usman (RA) purchased the adjoining land for 25,000 dirham to extend Masjid-e-Nabavi.
- Hazrat Usman used to enfranchise a slave on every Friday.
- Muslim Navy was also developed during the period of Hazrat Usman (RA).
- Zun-Noorain means Possessor of Two Lights
- Jame-al-Quran means compiler of Quran
BATTLES OF ISLAM
First Ghazwa is Widdan or Abwa in 1 A.H
• 624 Battle of Badr.2hij
• 625 Battle of Uhad. 3hij
• 626 Battle of Rajih.4hij
• 627 Battle of Khandaq (Ahzab).5hij
• 628, Treaty of Hudaibiya, Hazrat Khalid bin
Walid Accepted Islam, Conquest of Khyber.6hij
• 629, Battle of Mutah, Preaching of Islam to various kings.7hij
• 630, Battle of Hunain, Conquest of Makkah.8hij
• 631, Battle of Tabuk. 9hij
• 632, Hajjat-ul-Wida.10hij
• 680, Tragedy of Karballah.61hij
• Badr is a village.
• Battle of Bard was fought on 17th Ramzan.
• Battle of Uhd was fought on 5th Shawal.
• Battle Badar Ghazwa is named as Furqan.
• Uhd is a hill.
• Yom-ul Furaqn is called to Yom ul Badar.
• Fath Mobeen is called to Sulah Hudaibiah.
• Number of soldiers in Badar, Muslim 313 Kufar 1000
• After Badr conquest, Prophet stayed for 3 days there.
• Badr was fought for 3 times.
• Martyr of Badr Muslims 14 Kufar 70
• Leader of the Kufar in this battle was Abu Jahl.
• Number of Muslim martyrs in the battle of Uhad 70
• In Uhad quraish were laid by Abu Sufwan.
• In Uhad number of Muslim soldiers 1000 kufar 3000.
• Ahzab means Allies.
• Ditch dug on border of Syria with help of 3000 companions in 2 weeks.
• Muslim strength 1600.
• Khyber was captured in 20 days.
• During Ghazwa Bani Nuzair wine was prohibited.
• The battle of Khandaq is also known an battle of Ahzab.
• Conquest of Makkah was took place on 20 Ramzan.
• Battle in which prophet not participated is known as Saria.
• Hazrat Hamza was the first commander of Islamic Army.
• In Uhd battle Muslim women participated firstly.
• Battle of Mauta was the first non Arab War.
• 3000 was the number of musims at the battle of Ditch.
• 10,000 at the conquest of Makkah.
• 30,000 at the time of Tabuk.
• Last Ghazwa- Tabuk.
• For 20 days Prophet stayed at Tabuk.
• Total number of Sarias is 53 or 56.
• Porphet was the commander in the expedition of Tabuk.
• First Islamic Non Arab was battle of Mautta 8. A.H..
• The person killed by the Holy Prophet was Ubay Bin Kalf.
• In Battle of Uhad, the teeth of Holy Prophet were martyred.
• Khalid bin Walid was titled Saif-ul-Allah in battle Moata.
• Abu Jahal was killed in Battle of Badr by Maaz (add)
• In Hudabiya Sohail bin Amru represented Quraysh.
• Battle of Hunain fought b/w Muslims and Hawazin Tribe.
• Batttle of Tabuk was against the Roman Emperor Heraclius.
• The first Shaheed (Martyr) was Amaar bin Yaasir
• First female martyr: Summaya (mother of Amaar bin Yaasir)
• The first person to be martyred in the Battle of Badr was the freed slave of Hazrat Umar : Muhaj’jah
• Khalid bin Walid was removed from the service in the reign of Hazrat Umar Farooq (RA). He was removed in 17 A.H.
• Battle of chains was fought b/w Persians and the Muslims.
• Umar bin Abdual Aziz is considered as the 5th Khalifa.
• Abdul Malik was the poet ruler of Ummaya.
• Karballa took place on 10th Muharram 61 A.H/ 680 A.D
• Salahuddin Ayubi was of Abbasid dynasty.
• Halaku Khan came to power after Abbasids.
• Al Qanun was written by Ibn-i-Sina.
• Ibn Khaldun is called the founder of sociology
Periods of Caliphs
- Abu Bakar 632-634
- Hazrat Umar 634-644
- Hazrat Usman 644-656
- Hazrat Ali 656-661
- Abu Bakar 2y 3m
- Hazrat Umar 10y 5m 21d.
- Hazrat Usman 12y.
Hazrat Ali 4y 7m
FIRST IN ISLAM
1. 1st man to accept Islam: Hazrat Abu Bakr R.A.
2. 1st woman to accept Islam: Hazrat Khadija R.A.
3. 1st child to accept Islam: Hazrat Ali R.A.
4. 1st man martyr in Islam: Hazrat Haris Bin Hala.
5. 1st woman martyr in Islam: Hazrat Samiyah R.A.
6. 1st mosque of Islam: Masjid Quba.
7. 1st migration in Islam: Abysinia Migration.
8. 1st mouzan of Islam: Hazrat Bilal R.A.
9. 1st Eid-ul-Fiter in Islam: 2nd Hijri.
10. 1st Eid-ul-Adha in Islam: 2nd Hijri.
11. 1st written constitution: Charter of Madina.
12. 1st battle with kuffars: Battle of Badr.
13 1st Hafiz of Holy Quran: Hazrat Usman R.A.
14.1st accepted Islam in slave : Hazrat Bilal RA
- How many clauses did the treaty of Hudaybiyyah contain? 7
- *Sulah e Hudaibiya Was Signed In The Year 628/ 6H.
- *Sule e Huabaibiya Was Signed For 10 Years.
- *Al-Hudaibiyah Treaty was scribed by Ali Al-Murtaza (R.A).
- *Hudabia is the name of the tree.
- *Suhail bin Amar signed the Treaty of Hudaibiya on behalf of the Quraish Mecca.
- *it was signed between Quresh E Macca and Holy Prophet (PBUH)
- First Mosque of Islam Quba
- *First Mosque on Earth Masjid e Haram
- *First Mosque of Muslim Aqsa
Mosques in Quran
- Total : 5
- Masjid e Haram (Mecca)
- Masjid e Aqsa (Bait ul Maqdas)
- Masjid e Quba (Madina)
- Masjid e Nabvi (Madina)
- Masjid e Zarar (Madina