Hello, readers welcome to the new post. In this post, we will learn the introduction to TL084CN Quad Op-Amp. It is JFET configured at input operational amplifier has a large value of impedance at the input and less value of offset current and voltage.
Its configuration is like the TL074 with the difference that has a large value of noise immunity. Here we will discuss its working pinout features and some related parameters. So let get started.
Introduction to TL084CN Quad Op-Amp
- TL084 is a less power-consuming operating amplifier that has operational amplifiers. That has a large value of high gain and frequency compensation module
- The large value of impedance inputs offered the JFET configuration which was used for less value of input bias and offset current
- It operates on the voltage range from seven to thirty-six volts also has the ability to operate on a dual power supply
- It is mostly employed in amplifiers circuits. Its common applications are voltage comparator filters and voltage-controlled oscillators
- Has ability to handle the frequency range of three to four megahertz
- The TL084 comes in a quad packaging operational amplifier that means assembled with 4 operational amplifiers.
- Its main feature is that has the ability to operate with high volts JFET configuration
- Due to preamplifier configuration used for less noise and harmonic distortion.
- There are main features it has that are described here
- It consists of fourteen pinout and dual in line packaging.
- It has protection for output short circuit
- Frequency bandwidth is four megahertz
- Its gain value is two hundred
- CMRR is eight six decibels
- The value of input offset volts is three millivolts
- Biased current at the input is twenty pico ampers
- It has four operational amplifiers
- Its main pinout are discussed here
- Pin 13 Vcc- is used for negative supply to operational amplifier
- Pin 4 is used to give positive supply to operational amplifier
- Pins 3, 5 12 14 are used input non inverting 4
- 2, 6, 11 15 are inverting input pinouts
- 1, 7 10 16 are operational amplifiers output pinout
- Its main applications are listed here
- It used in the audio amplifier circuit configuration
- It used multistage voltage generators circuits
- It employed in buffer circuits
That is all about the TL084CN Quad Op-Amp. I have explained all parameters about this module if you have any further query ask in comments. Thanks for reading have a good day