Programmable (radio frequency) rf attenuators, is also recognized as voltage measured actuators, these are accessible in 50Ω impedance. voltage measured (controlled) programmable attenuators are obtainable with SMA (Simplified Memory-bounded Algorithm) connector and RF (radio frequency) dB reduction tenets which range from one decibel to 63 B. The frequency range of voltage-controlled attenuators is from one gigahertz to eighteen GHz. This creation streak has power management up to 0.5 Watts at one GHz.
Pasternak’s programmable voltage measured attenuator is womanly masculinity. This voltage-measured adjustable programmable attenuator can be bi-directional, dependent on the power assessment. This programmable voltage measured attenuators are synthetic to specific manufacturing stipulations.
Introduction to Programmable Attenuator
- Programmable (radio frequency) rf attenuators, are also recognized as voltage measured actuators, these are accessible in 50Ω impedance.
- numerically measured programmable attenuator make up to forty GHz and up to sixty dB reduction range with 0.03 decibel smallest phase dimension.
- These attenuators do the significant purpose of regulating the largeness of signal levels in (radio frequency) RF, microwave, and millimeter movement schemes.
- The designs utilize PIN (positive-intrinsic-negative) diode semiconductor technology that generates extremely fast switching performance between attenuation states over wide frequency bands
- These attenuators have incorporated (transistor transistor logic) TTL driver logic regulator bit circuits which range from five to ten binary bits dependent on the prototypical (model).
- This numeral of bits aids in a very exact and lined numerical regulator of weakening stage dimensions which can be as little as 0.03 decibel to one dB supreme above the complete weakening variety.
- The command switch interfacing is by a fifteen-pin womanly Micro-D outlet or USB connection.
- The circuitry is surrounded in ecologically closed metallic parcels with epoxy dye surface with either stainless steel SMA (Simplified Memory-bounded Algorithm).
Features of Programmable Attenuator
- Its Broad-band frequencies range is from thirty megahertz to forty GHz
- It has Higher reduction levels up to sixty dB
- Its PIN (positive-intrinsic-negative) diode enterprises display very fast weakening stage swapping presentation
- Reduction (Attenuation ) stage extent assortments from 0.03 dB to one dB
- This attenuator control bit extents assortment from 5 to 10 bits
- This replica powered and command measured by fifteen pins womanly Micro-D outlet or USB interfacing.
- It works at a temperature range from -50°C to +85°
- It is obtainable in naturally closed jagged metallic parcels with connectors.
- The programmable attenuator can use to regulate the reduction of higher frequency signals.
- It Delivers the operator to pretend signal weakening of radio communications goods to examine signal broadcast receiving device act.
- By the panel directly adjust or using a computer program to send commands to adjust the desired attenuation values
- These attenuator Offer GPIB (General Purpose Interface Bus) regulator interfacing
- Fairview Microwave a dealer of on-demand microwave and RF apparatuses, announces the issue of their new digitally regulated programmable attenuators with operating frequency up to forty gigahertz and up to sixty decibels value of attenuation range with 0.03 decibels smallest stage range.
- These attenuators have basic applications in a different category of electronic devices used in the military, communication system used in space such as radar
- digitally regulated attenuators accomplish the significant function of regulating the largeness of signal levels in radio frequency, microwave, and mm-wave schemes.
- The enterprises use PIN diode semiconductor technique that makes very high-speed switching operations among attenuation positions over extensive frequency groups.
- This performance is highly needed and widely used in transceiver radiofrequency and infrared frequency sections and in equipment applications such as signal generators to adjust the output level of test signals.
That is a detailed post about the programmable rf attenuator I tried to cover each and every parameter related to the rf attenuator if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day. See you in the next post.