Hello, guys welcome to the engineering knowledge. In today’s post, we will discuss Raspberry Pi Pico Contest PCBWAY. There are numerous company working in this universe that provides different services related to engineering projects and offers many contests and sponsorships for their users to get the reward to avail that services. So there is the best and most trustable PCB supplier that is working in china that offers many services related to PCB and their related products and also provides designing services.
They offer sponsors for new engineers and students and coupons to get different products and reasonable prices. This is PCBWAY that are best in all features and services offered to their users. Now I am going to introduce their new contest that is Raspberry Pi Pico Contest. Through this, they are offering handsome offers and coupons for their contesters. So let get started.
What is Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico is small in size high speed operating and offers different features than other controllers.
- It is created through the usage of RP2040 belongs to the microcontroller and created by the Rasberry Pi.
- This controller first time was introduced to the industry in January 2021 has the packaging of ARm cortex processors, and uses less amount of power.
- It is supported with the C language and MicroPython.
- At this controller, there is a flash memory of two megabytes with a static ram of two sixty-four kilobytes is designed.
- There is twenty-six general-purpose inputs and outputs pinouts that exist.
- There is two SPI, two I2C sixteen controllable pulse width modulation channels that exist on this board.
- It also called a temperature sensor due to its temperature measuring abilities.
- It supported to the minus twenty to plus eighty-five centigrade.
Cause to Make RP2040
- There is five parts of RP2040 title that explains different features and parameter.
- RP stands for Raspberry Pi.
- The number two indicates the microcontroller used in this board.
- Zero defines the core of the processor used that is ARM cortex.
- Four define RAM memory that is two sixty-four kilobytes that relies at certain formulas.
- The last zero indicates there is no existence of a non-voltage storage assembly on this board.
- I hope you have got a basic introduction about the Raspberry Pi Pico now comes to our contest.
- The time duration through which you can take part in this contest is 19th,April –19th,June,
- After this time limit, no one can take part in this contest if you submit a project after this duration will not take into consideration.
- If there is the availability of Raspberry Pi Pico create your project through the use of this board and send it to this contest.
- If you do not have it get through the PCBWAY gift corner when you sned the project can get the money back through refunding option.
- There is an option that you can also share projects created with other types of Raspberry pi than Pico.
- If you think you facing difficulty to get results of the project do not worry about analyzing the project they will get the services of highly qualified engineers that belong to Raspberry Pi that is Roger Thornton.
- This engineer will choose the well described and created with good quality.
- The prize for winners will be For the module of B 4FB Raspberry with that one hundred dollar coupon.
- To get any further info visit [email protected]
Raspberry Pi Pico Contesters
- So friends all of you have got detailed overview of this contest. If you are a newbie to the Raspberry Pi and has less knowledge to use this module practically and want to take part in this competition and facing difficulty to create a project
- There is no need to worry about PCBWAY is providing all in one facility to solve your problems.
- For this click here and from this page you can get ideas of projects related to this competition and will help you how to make a project through this controller.
- Different contesters have uploaded many projects read them and enhance your knowledge to get this competition easy for you and win handsome prizes. I hope you will get detailed data and info for your project and also understanding how to upload a new project.
Which Project will be Selected
- There are some features that should exist in your projects to get a high reward and selection for this competition.
- The design configuration used in your project should be really there should not be any plagiarism.
- There should be a reflection of creativity in your project that will be shown new ideas and knowledge to the world and users.
- The content used in that project should offer detailed knowledge and deep discussion about the project.
- Such an idea should be used in that project that will be accepted for new projects design.
that is a detailed post about Raspberry Pi Pico Contest PCBWAY I tried to cover each and every detail about this contest. I hope you will not miss this opportunity to avail good prizes that are offering for you.