Hello, friends welcome to another interesting new post. In this post, we have a detailed look at PCB Assembly Service of PCBWAY There are many PCB manufacturers are currently working in this world and providing different services related to PCB. But the most famous and most reliable PCB manufacturer whit which I am also associated and using their services is PCBWAY. Each PCB supplier has its own features and products but the main thing that makes PCBWAY significant is its high-quality products with affordable prices and delivery of the product to the customer within the prescribed time.
PCBWAY is china based PCB manufacturer that provides different types of PCB services and PCBs such as rigid PCB, single layer PCB, double layer, PCB, multilayer PCB, etc. In this post the service which I am going to discuss is their PCBA or PCB Assembly i will explain to you how you can get this service very easily. So let’s get started with the PCB Assembly Service of PCBWAY
What is PCBA
- The PCBA stands for Printed circuit board assembly that is complete packaging that comprises all types of components on the board to practical usage.
- The elements that existed at the PCBA are resistances, diodes, transistors, inductors, and some other electronic devices.
- PCBA is also called complete electronic packaging which comprises of different types of components in which PCB is just a circuit board over which different components have to link for the creation of projects.
Construction of PCBA
- There are two common techniques that are used for the construction of PCBA.
- Surface Mounted Technique
- Through Hole Technique
- Let’s discuss them one by one with the details.
Surface-Mount Technology (SMT)
- This technique of PCBA construction is mostly used for such circuity that has small dimensions and has small size elements.
- In this technique, there are 3 steps involved.
- In the first step a a normal PCB board, high-quality solder paste through the printer is pasted.
- After that components used in the circuit are assembled on the board.
- In the third step, this board linked with the component is placed in the furnace of having a temperature of five hundred centigrade that changes the state of solder paste to the liquid so all components get attached firmly at their respective positions.
Thru-Hole Device (THD)
- This process is comprised of manual and automated operations as well. Like the SMT it also uses three steps.
- In the first step, components are placed at the PCB board with a hand or manual way.
- In 2nd step inspection and rectification of all elements placed at the board is done.
- After these, this assembly bears the process of wave soldering. In this process, the assembled board is moved through the wave of liquid having a temperature of 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
PCBA by PCBWAY
- With different types of PCBs, there is the most important service related to PCBA is also provided by the PCBWAY.
- The PCBA service of this manufacturer also comes with the prototyping and small volume production that causes PCBWAY to become one-stop of their customer where they get available PCB with PCBA.
- Due to these features, you can decrease your working hours for the creation of your projects and research work.
- The engineers that are working in the PCBWAY are well trained and provide the best services to their customers and provide products in a given time.
- There are numerous orders they are getting related to PCB and PCBA services at one time.
PCBWay PCBA Features:
- The common features provided by the PCBWAY related to the PCBA are SMT assembly, through-hole assembly, BGA (Ball-Grid-Array) assembly.
How to Get PCB Assembly from PCBWay?
- There are some steps you must have to follow to get PCBA from PCBWAY.
- First of all, visit their website by clicking here.
- Then click on the instant quote after this, you will see different tabs like Advanced PCB, standard PCB, etc. You just have to click the Assembly tab and you will see the interface as shown in below figure you will have to submit the features and requirements which you want.
- In the second step just add the Gerber file, BOM files, and centroid files before uploading these files must-read info about these files by clicking here.
- These uploaded files will help their engineers to work on your order as soon as possible and correctly.
- When the production of your products is done they will see you a sample picture for confirmation. If you have to do some testing than must send them the testing technique in the quote.
So friends that is the easy way through you can avail the PCBA service of PCBWAY. I hope you will enjoy this post thanks for reading. Have a good day.