Hello, readers here I am going to introduce the free Gerber viewer for you where you can check the details of your product designs through the use of this free Gerber viewer. The PCB industry demands computer aid designs and for designing different PCB NC formats are used. Gerber, HPGL, Excellon, and HPGL-2 are some NC foramtes. To view, PCB design, there is a need to view these files. So there are different PCB manufacturers providing PCB Gerber viewer services but JLCPCB is the best service provider that has the best free Gerber viewer which is explained here
What is the Gerber Viewer?
- The Gerber viewer is software built to view the files designed in Gerber, Excellon, and HPGL formats. This files viewer is high-level software that comes with differnt features like marking, measuring zooming, etc. It comes with multilayer viewing which supports mouse wheel panning and zooming.
- Gerber viewer also has compatibility with PCB designs of 2D or 3D vector image format. Most PCB designer uses Gerber viewers for standard image conversion tool
What does a Gerber file contain?
- The Gerber file consists of a details overview such as PCB desing details of all layers. These layers consist of a silkscreen, pad layer, stencil layer, solder mask layer, and circuitry layer. In some cases, these Gerber files come in zip file format exported through R and D personnel. SO PCB industries prefer Standard Production Files since they are important in the manufacturing of PCBs
What does a Gerber Viewer do?
- The Gerber Viewer helps users assess the graphic of Gerber files by reading numerous numbers. It enables machines from the PCB industry to apply Gerber files written for board creation.
- Many functions Gerber viewer has such as scale, compare, view, print show drill hole size, calculate the copper surface area
- Here are some features of Free Gerber Viewer JLCPCB are discussed here
- This free inspecting Gerber file provides one hundred percent accuracy for manufacturing file standard
- This software is easily accessible and high speed for spotting common DFM errors
- Online checking helps to fastly transfer manufacturing information to JLCPCB designers and engineers
- This best tool helps to confirm that your Gerber data is accurate before sending it to designers and engineers. You just have to upload the Gerber file to JLCPCB free Gerber Viewer and it will start viewing your file.
- Here is a link given that will help to use the Free JLCPCB Gerber Viewer
- Just open this link and you will see the interface is shown below here you can see the Sign in Button when you move the cursor to this button here is sign-in for registering users and if new press on New Customer. Start Here
- When you open this link will see this new account creation page sign up here
- Here you can see order now button click on it then you can see add Gerber file. Upload the Gerber file here
- Here you can see I have uploaded my Gerber file and you can see all details of my file are shown here
- Must visit this Free Gerber Viewer JLCPCB