Hello dear FSC students, I hope you all are doing great. In today’s tutorial, we will have a look at 2nd Year Physics Chapter 19 Solved Questions. I have started a series of tutorials related to the solution of questions given in 2nd-year physics. In the previous tutorial, I have discussed all the questions of chapter18 with the detailed.
In this post, we will have a detailed look at all the questions given in chapter 19 of FSC physics. I will explain all the questions one by one and give an answer to every question in a simple way. So let’s get started with 2nd Year Physics Chapter 19 Exercise Solved Questions
2nd Year Physics Chapter 19 Exercise Solved Questions
- So friends discuss all these questions one by one with the detailed.
- The measurements on which relative motion always agree upon are.
- Speed of light in space.
- The force applying on moving bodies.
- The special theory of relativity says time is not an absolute quantity. It depends on the motion of the frame of reference.
- The information of science relies on observation and calculations. So time passes slowly or dilate.
- If you are moving in a spaceship with high speed there will be no pulse variation due to the absence of relative motion.
- As the speed of the spaceship is larger than the earth due to that pulse rate of people in the spaceship will be high as compared to people on the earth.
- If the speed of light is infinity then we have.
m = m, l = l, t = t , c = ∞.
m= (mo) /(√1 – v2 /∞) = mo / (√1– 0) =mo.
l= lo (√ 1 – v2 /∞) = lo (√ 1 – 0)=lo.
t = to / (√ 1 – v2 /∞) = to / (√ 1 – 0) =to.
E = m(∞)Square ⇒ ‘E’ is infinity.
- The work done for compression of spring will be transformed into energy.
- As we are familiar with the Einstein energy equation.
- So with the increment in energy mass will also increase.
- The types of emitted radiation from the hot body depend on the temperature of body.
- At less temperature emitted radiation has a larger wavelength. The larger wavelength in the visible region is of RED color so it appears first.
- According to Stepan Boltzmann law energy radiated per second per square meter is given as.
E = σT4
- If the value of temperature is doubled or T’=2T
- Then we have.
E’ = σ(2T)4
E’ = 16σT4
- As we known the formula for the energy of photons is given as.
E=hf=hc/λ since V=fλ
- The energy of photon is.
- The parameters E, h and c are constant so.
- From this, you can see that photons for red beam are large due to a larger wavelength.
- As we know that.
- As the wavelength of blue light is less due that it has large energy and momentum.
- The formula for energy quanta is given here.
- As the wavelength of a radio wave is larger than the X-rays so from above equation it has less energy quanta.
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 12 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 13 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 14 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 15 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 16 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 17 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 18 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 19 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 20 Exercise Solved Questions
- 2nd Year Physics Chapter 21 Exercise Solved Questions