Hello readers welcome to new post. Here we will discuss Introduction to PIC16F1503 Microcontroller. Micrcontroller is portable computer designed on the one metal oxide semiconductor VLSI board. It consists of single and more processors with memory unitand some input and output devices. Its memory units are RAM NOR flash are positioned on the board.
Microncontller contrary to microporcessors are created for embedded appliations. In curent way microcontroller are like the SOC but less sophisticated. Tehre are different types of microcontrollers used in the embedded system here we will cover details of PIC16F1503 Microcontroller. So let get started
Introduction to PIC16F1503 Microcontroller
- PIC16F1503 is eight bit RISC based microncotrller and belongs to the very famous seris of controller that is PIC and created by the Microchip.
- To program the PIC microcontrollers PICkit and MPLAB IDE is used. It consists of different devices such as analog and mix signal interfaces.
- It comes with ADC having 8 exterior changes which can be labed as pinout names RA0, RA1… RA4, RC0… RC3
- This controller has features to make connection with the exterior DAC, referne volts and temperature sensors
- It in bulited with five bit DAC that gives the thirty two output volts. Value of reference votls can be chosen and output can be manged ot RA0 and RA2
- Its output can be send to ADC and inner comparators. It has 2 inner configured comparators.
PIC16F1503 Microcontroller Features
- Its main features are discuss here
- It is manufactured by the MICROCHIP Technology
- It is PIC microcontroller board
- Its program memory is 3.5 kilpobyte
- Static ram is one twenty-eight byte
- Clock frequency is twenty megahertz
- Its communication protocol is SPI and I2c
- It is SMD module
- its casing is TSSOP14
- It has twelve inputs and eleven outputs
- It has two eight bits timmers
- Belongs to PIC16 family of microcontrollers
- It has eight capacitive channels
- operating temperature is minus forty to eighty five
- It has four PWM channels
- 3500 byte flash memory
- The operating frequency is 20MHz
- Main pinout of PIC16F1503 are discussed here
- Vdd is 1 pins used for IC supply pinout
- Pins Ra0…. RA5 are denoted as 13, 12, 11, 4, 3, 2 used pins of PORT A and work as general-purpose pins
- PinsRC0 to RC5 denoted as 10, 9,8,7,6,5 pins fo Port C and general-purpose pins
- Vss if 14 pins are used as ground reference
- Common applications of this boards are explained here
- It used in smart and control appliances
- Used in signal applications
- used in PLC Circuits
That is all about the PIC16F1503 all details has been explained if you have any further query ask in comments. THanks for reading have a goodday.