Hello, readers welcome to new post. In this post, we will discuss Introduction to MG82F6D17 Microcontroller. It is a single-chip microcontroller based on high operating 1-T architecture 80C51 central processing unit which implies commands in one to seven clock cycles and consists of 8051 instructions. So similar operation of 8051 this module can work at less speed and decreases the use of power.
In this post, we will cover all details of the MG82F6D17 Microcontroller pinout working and some other paramerts. So let’s get started.
Introduction to MG82F6D17 Microcontroller
- MG82F6D17 Microcontroller is less expensive having twenty pinouts based on the microcontroller having dual in-line packaging.
- It is consists of a flash memory unit of sixteen kilobytes, one-kilobyte ram 1.8 volts to 5.5 volts, and six-channel pulse width modulation, UART DMA also exists in this module
- It communicates with SPI protocol and also has eight interrupts
- MG82F6D17 is compatible to ninety-six megahertz pulse width modulation that decreases inductor dimensions, decreases charge and discharge ripples
- It is mostly used for smartphones circuits electric devices, wireless circuits lightings system
- It also employed in home appliances such as water heaters, and electric rice cookers.
MG82F6D17 Microcontroller Features
- Some features of the MG82F6D17 Microcontroller are discussed here
- Consists of sixteen kB flash ROM
- It has one byte of RAM
- Supported to the dual data pointer
- It offered the single-channel DMA engine
- It has 9/10 timers consisting RTC
- It has a sixteen-bit counter
- It has eight inputs keypad interrupt
- UART also has
- It also has one Master-slave SPI interface
MG82F6D17 Microcontroller Pinout
- Pinout of this controller is discussed here
- P6.1: It has serial port one SPI protocol compatible with master mode data input.
- P6.0: it has exterior clock input with inner clock output and PWM6 input
- Vss: It is the ground pin
- VR0: It voltage reference pin
- Vdd: input supply pin
- P1.1:It has an analog to digital converter with keypad input and also has timer counter input.
- P1.5: It has an analog to digital converter channel 5 keypad input and SPI module
- P1.6: This port has six ADC keypad inputs six SPI protocol mater in slave out
- P1.7: It has seven ADC keypad inputs seven SPI clocks and external i/o
- P2.2: It has two ADC channel input and exterior input and output
- P2.4: Consists of ADC channel three input
- P3.0:Consiss of 4 ADC channel UART0 serial input
P3.1: It has UART serial output port keypad input and serial clock
- P3.3: Consists of exterior interrupt one keypad input SPI module
MG82F6D17 Microcontroller Applications
- It has some applications that are explained here
- It used in toys and different embedded systems
- Power devices used this module
- Home appliances used this
- Remote control uses this board
- Used in medical devices
That is all about the MG82F6D17 Microcontroller all details are discussed here if you have any further query ask in comments, Thanks for reading have a good day.
Special offer: $2 for 1-8 layer PCBs
Free SMT Assembly Monthly
New arrival for Aluminum boards, only $2