Hello, friends welcome to the new post. In this post, we will have a detailed look at Energy Conservation and Importance. Energy conservation is a very significant part of nonrenewable energy that generally exists in our environment.
In this post, we will discuss different parameters of energy conservation and different parameters. S let’s get started Energy Conservation and Importance.
Energy Conservation and Importance
What is Energy Conservation
- For the past 2 hundred years, almost sixty percent of natural resources have been used by us. Currently, eighty-five percent of primary energy gets through non-renewable energy resources and different fossil fuels.
- The definition of energy conservation is that it is the decrement in the improvement in energy usage.
What is Energy Efficiency
- The quantity of energy decreases in a certain location when there is no change in the output the result is called energy efficiency.
- The increment in energy efficiency leads to energy conservation.
Energy Efficiency vs Conservation
Energy Efficiency Advantages
Energy Strategy for the Future
Immediate Term Strategy
- It helps to do a rationalization process of tariff infrastructure of energy devices.
- It helps to use maximum part of products exist.
- It causes to increase in the productivity network and a decrease in distribution loss comprising with traditional energy resources.
- It rises research and development transformation and usage of techniques and different systems of energy with the new and renewable sources of energy.
Medium Term Strategy
- It causes the management f larger conservation of energy maximum fuel mixing and helps to do modeling mixing in the vehicles.
- It required to change minor energy modules in transportation. It will comprise parameters ott do the betterment of transportation.
- It helps to shift from nonrenewable sources of energy to renewable energy resources.
Long Term Strategy
- It helps to produce effective energy resources that do the betterment if energy infrastructure.
- It helps to construct new industries.
- Generation of gas transmission and different distribution systems.
- Construction of new coal and gas stations. That increases energy efficiency.
- Do privatization process of the energy sector.
- It helps private sectors o take part in power sector.
Basics of Energy
- The ability to perform work called energy. While the transformation of energy from one form to another called wok.
- Energy stored is called potential energy and there are different forms of this energy.
- Nuclear Energy, Stored Mechanical Energy, Gravitational Energy and chemical energy.
- The energy in form of motion is called K.E the example is called waves, electrons, etc.
- There are numerous types of this energy. Thermal energy, Radiant energy, Heat
Grades of Energy
High Grade Energy
- The electrical and chemical energy called high-grade energy since it exists in a smaller area.
- This energy can do large work in small amounts.
- In these energies particles are in high managed formed so called high-grade energy.
Low Grade Energy
- Heat is called low-grade energy it can perform work but losses very rapidly.
- In this energy particles are not configured orderly so called low-grade energy.
Electrical Energy Basics
Directional (Direct) Current
- The current that has the same polarity called dc current.
- There is similar potential difference at 2 nodes of circuitry.
- The ac current changed polarity after a certain time interval.