Hi, readers welcome to the new post. In this tutorial, we will cover Introduction to Energy Audit. An energy audit is the detailed analysis and survey of energy movements for the conservation process. It comprises of the procedure to decrease the quantity of energy at input the network negative disturbing the results.
In certain and industries energy audit is the ist stage in the identification process to decrease the cost of energy and different parameters. So let’s get started with Introduction to Energy Audit.
Introduction to Energy Audit
- The monitoring, verification and analysis of the usage of energy comprising the creation of a report on technical basis comprising reclamation for improvement in the efficiency of energy through price advantages analysis and process to reduce energy usage.
Need for Energy Audit
- The main requirements for energy audits are mentioned here.
- It reduces the costs or expenses.
- It helps to reduce the consumption of energy.
- It increases the results or production.
- Help to make energy technically and economically viable.
- It follows the ISO standard.
- It helps to decrease the labor used.
What is Energy Scenario
- In the energy scenario, there is a different category of energy with sources are discussed and what role they playing in the economy is discussed.
- Energy is the main portion of the input for economic creation at any nation. In the situation of developing nations, the energy sector results a certain sign in the aspect of ever-increasing energy requirements needing larger investments at fulfills.
Types of Energy
- The main type of energy is mentioned here.
- Primary and Secondary Energy
- Commercial and Non-Commercial Energy
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energy
- Let’s discuss them one by one in detail.
Primary and Secondary Energy
- The primary source of energy is such sources of energy that already exist in the world or nature. Generally exists primary energy sources are oil, gas, coal, and biomass.
- Primary sources of energy re-transformed in industries to get useful producers or secondary energy sources.
- For example, coal or oil transformed in secondary energy sources which are steam or electricity.
What is Commercial Energy
- The energy sources which exist in the market for a certain value or price are called commercial energy.
- The common types of commercial energy are electricity, coal and petroleum products.
- Commercial energy used to creates industrial agriculture, transportation and commercial production in society.
What is Non-Commercial Energy
- Such types of energy resources that do not exist at the commercial level or public markets for cost are called non-commercial energy.
- For instance in rural agro sate, solar energy wind energy, etc.
What is Renewable energy
- The types of energy get from the inexhaustible called renewable energy. For instance solar energy, geothermal energy, wind energy, hydroelectric energy.
- The main benefit of this type of energy is that it can be generated again without any pollutions.
What is Non-renewable energy
- Energy obtained from traditional sources such as fossil fuels, like coal, oil gas that are diminished with the passage of time.
- These sources of energy are generated hazardous pollutant particles that is not good for health.
Difference between Renewable energy and Non-renewable energy
Global Primary Energy Reserves
- Coal, Oil, and Gas are primary energy reserves.
- The known global coal reserves have the value of 9,84,453 million tonnes at the end of 2003 years.
- In USA largest share of coal is existed normally
- The proven global coal reserve was
estimated to be 9,84,453 million tonnes by 25.4 percent Russia has 15.9 percent of world reserves china has 11.6 percent.
- The oil reserves in the world has a value of 1147 bilion barrels at the end of 2003.
- KSA has a large value of reserve almost twenty-three percent of the world.
- The global gas reserves value is one seventy-six trillion cubic meters at end of 2003. Ther is twenty-seven percent of world share is existed at Russia.
That is a detailed post about energy audit if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day.