Hello friends, I hope you all are doing great. In today’s tutorial, we will have a look at Safety Tips for CoronaVirus (COVID-19).The word coronavirus is derived from the Latin word corona which means crown or halo. Coronavirus is a type of virus (A virus is a microscopic infectious agent that replicates in the living cells) which causes different diseases in mammals and birds. In humans, coronavirus creates respiratory tract infections. It has different symptoms for different types of species. Such as in chickens it causes an upper respiratory tract disease in pigs and cows it causes diarrhea. There is a subfamily of coronavirus called Orthocoronavirinae. The genome of this virus has size ranges from twenty-seven to thirty-four kilobases which is greater than all known viruses size.
The coronavirus that causes disease in the human first time was found known in the late 1960s. These first time known coronavirus was found in chickens and 2 in humans which called human coronavirus 229E and human coronavirus OC43. After that other types of coronavirus discovered like SARS-CoV in 2003, HCoV NL63 in 2004, MERS-CoV in 2012 and now which is spreading all over the world is SARS-CoV-2 was known in 2019. In today’s post we will have a detailed look at different safety parameters for coronavirus and how can it avoid. So let’s get started with Safety Tips for Coronavirus.
How is CoronaVirus spread?
- Coronavirus can be transferred from one person to another through the droplets of sneeze and cough.
- Coronavirus or COVID-19 first time was discovered in the city of china called Wuhan in December 2019.
- Health officials are still finding the exact origin of this virus, according to early hypotheses it caused due seafood market of Wuhan city of China.
- The person who visited this market developed viral pneumonia caused by this virus.
- But the first report issued on January 25, 2020, says the first victim of this virus was reported on December 01, 2019, had no connection with that seafood market.
- Researches are continuing as to how this virus created and spread.
What are the coronavirus symptoms?
- Coronavirus affects the lungs. Its main symptoms are high fever, dry cough that can disturb the breathing process.
- The cough for this disease remains more than one hour or has 3 or more cough episodes in one day.
- Scientists say this virus shows symptoms after five days but some people will get more days for symptoms.
- According to the World Health Organization there, this virus takes 14 days to show symptoms.
Safety Tips for CoronaVirus (COVID-19)
- These are some tips you must follow to avoid coronavirus.
- The main precaution is to wash your hand on a regular basis at least for twenty seconds with soap and water.
- This virus spread when infected person coughs and small droplets consisting of viruses spread in the air. These droplets can be breathed in by healthy person or cause of infection if anyone touches the place where these droplets had landed on, then healthy person nose, mouth, and face.
- Try to less come out of home and also avoid gathering to more than 10 persons.
- If you must go out of the home keep a distance of six feet from other persons.
- If your hands are unwashed try to avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and face.
- Keep distance from infected people.
- If you are ill stay homes and avoid unnecessary outing.
- During coughing cover your mouth and nose with the tissue.
- If tissue paper is not available than cough at your elbow instead of hands.
- Try to wear a face mask when you go out of home or in public places.
- Clean the frequently touching surfaces such as your mobile, tablet, computer, doorknobs, etc.
How is Corona treated?
- Till now there is no specific cure for this virus. If anyone is infected with corona must be treated with the supportive measures that remove the symptoms of the corona.
- If there is any serious patient for him there are other treatments used such as research drugs and therapeutics.
What should You do if You think You have coronavirus?
- If any person has mild symptoms like new coughing on a regular basis or body temperature larger than 37.8 Centigrade. He must isolate himself for 7 days at home according to public health England.
Coronavirus vs COVID-19
- SARS is full form of the severe acute respiratory syndrome. The first time in 2003 SARS was discovered in China and spread to other countries at the end of 2004.
- The virus which causes COVID-19 is like that caused the SARS outbreak in 2003. Both of these are types of coronavirus.
- The spreading rate of COVID-19 is larger than the 2003 SARS.
So friends, if hope all of you know, have become well aware of the coronavirus and its effects. I request to you please take yourself and must follow precautions to avoid coronavirus. Thanks for reading.