Hi friends welcome to new post. We will discuss the Introduction to uc3842. It is fix frequency mode pulse width modulation controller. Its common applications are dc to dc conversion circuits and off line circuits.
In this post, we will cover different features pinout applications and block diagrams of this component. So let get started Introduction to uc3842
Introduction to uc3842
- The ucx84x group of components consists of control integrated circuits that offer features that make to use in DC to dc fixed frequency current mode circuits where needed fewer components
- The inner circuit of this module consists of undervoltes lockout offering start-up current value of less than one milliamperes.
- With that, it also has logic to make sure latched operation PWM comparators for current limiting features.
- It has a totem pole output stage which is used for sink and source of larger value peak current.
- The output circuitry is good for operating the N channel MOSFETs is low in case of off state
- The ucx84x series gives a different packaging temperature value highest duty cycle.
- The modules that has a high value of turn on and turn off hysteresis are the finest option for off line power supply.
- The modules UC184x are operated on the minus fifty-five to one twenty-five centigrade.
- It comes in three packaging of pinout 8 pin, 16 and 20 pins. Here we will discuss eight-pin packaging
- Pin 1 It is output pinout that gives less output impedance with the signal of one megahertz on the basis of differences among the set and current volts.
- Pin 2 is used to give input to the error amplifier of the circuit. VOlts differences is given here
- Pin 3 It is shunt resistant and used to observe the current in the circuitry and volts about it provided through feedback circuitry.
- Pin 4 It has inner oscillator that can adjust through use of external resistance and a capacitor linked
- Pin 5 is ground
- Pin 6 is the output
- Pin 7 is input supply
- The pin is reference volts
- Its main features are explained here
- It has high current Totem pole output
- Can assemble for DC to DC converter and off line
- Its input current is twenty-five milliamperes
- Its duty cycle is one hundred percent
- Its witching frequency is five kilohertz
- Its switching frequency is five kilohertz
- Operating volts are twelve volts to twenty-eight volts
uc3842 Operating Conditions
- Its operating conditions are explained here
uc3842 Absolute Maximum Ratings
- Its main application is explained here
- It used as a load in machines
- Used in the battery circuit
- Used in power supply
- Used DC to DC converters
- Used in switch mode power supply
uc3842 Block Diagram
That is all about the uc3842 all details has explained if you have any further queries ask in the comments.