Hello, friends welcome to new post. Today we will learn the Introduction to TYN268PN. It is integrated of a line switching board comprised of controller circuitry with a power switch in a single casing. There is a need of fewer exterior modules to run the main circuits.
Here we will gets details about working, features and some related parameters. So let’s get started Introduction to TYN268PN.
Introduction to TYN268PN
- The TYN268PN integrated circuitry is compatible with seven hundred volts power MOSFET, a current limiting circuit, and HiGH volts switching current source is compatible in one casing.
- The operating current is given to the drain pin reduce the bias windings and other related circuits.
- It consists of small switch modules work as auto restarted sense line limited volts and frequency changes.
- Its simplest structure reduces the audio frequency elements through just on and off mode to reduce the noise through a taped transformer.
- It comes with an auto-restart circuit that restricts output energy through fault conditions like when short circuit exits
- It consists of line sense resistance outer get to control a line under volts that reduces power down changes resultant by the discharge of input storage capacitors existing in standby circuits.
- For elimination, the quasi-peak and average EMI one thirty-two-kilo hertz frequency is used
- The main features of TYN268PN are explained here
- Its output power value is twenty-three watts at two-thirty Volts ac and fifteen watts for eighty-five volts AC.
- The duty cycle is sixty-five percent
- Consists of built-in circuits to reduce the noise.
- Its high tolerance and fewer temperature changes reduce its cost
- Its less cost makes it a replacement of large size regulated liners
- Its current limit circuit and thermal protection enhances safety
- The operating temperature is minus forty to one fifty centigrade
- Its switching frequency is one thirty-two kilohertz
- Pinout of this device are explained here
- BP is pin 1 used as a bypass for inner 5.8 volts regulator
- pins 2,3 are sources pins of MOSFET
- pin 4 is EN used to enable the IC during undervolted condition
- pin 5 is the Drain pin of MOSFET
- Pins 7, 8 are Mosfet High volts sources return pinout
- The main applications of TYN268PN are explained here
- It used in large input volts flyback converter circuits
- Battery backup charges consist of this board
- Off-line power converters used this IC
- It is used in mobile phones and laptops charges
That is all about the TYN268PN all details has explained further you want to know ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a good day see you in the next post.