Hello, readers welcome to new post. Here we will discuss Introduction to MJE13001 Transistor. The transistor is a switching and amplification device that is used in different projects and circuits for practical applications. It has two types in case of BJT first one is NPN and the second one PNP. NPN has two N regions witch doped with electrons and P has holes as the majority. These two-transistor further types for different applications.
Here we will discuss MJE13001 Transistor with details of its features and some other applications. So let’s get started.
Introduction to MJE13001 Transistor
- MJE13001 is an NPN configured general-purpose transistor used in mobile phones charger and lamps since it comes with features of larger voltage and current values.
- There are two packagings that it has SOT-89 and To-92.
- It is also employed for high volts operating devices.
- Its VBE value is 1.1 volts which are larger than the other normal transistor which is 0.6 volts. For the design of the circuit, it is mostly preferred.
- In the case of the absence of VBE, its cut-off current is larger than about two hundred microamperes.
- Its storage time if 1.5 microseconds when used during its turning off state.
MJE13001 Transistor Features
- The main features of MJE13001 are discussed here
- Its power dissipation is seven fifty milliwatts
- COmes in To-92 and SOT-89 packaing
- The current gain value is seventy
- IC is two hundred milliamperes
- VCE is six hundred volts
- Tehre are their main pinout it has
- Emitter: Currently comes out from this pin
- Base: It is used as a tap control like
- Collector: The larger part of transistor current comes from this portion
Types of PNP transistors
- There are different types of PNP transistors, including those that work by PNP junction, ones that work by NPN junction, and a few that work by odd-quantum rule.
- The types are as follows: PNP junction transistors are the most widely used PNP transistors because they produce a good current performance at relatively low power.
- PNP junction transistors may not work well with doped N-type semiconductor layers, because doped layers tend to heat up, making the transistor conductive, making it wear out sooner.
Applications of MJE13001
- Its common applications are discussed here
- It used as rectifiers circuits parts
- Used in electronic ballast
- Used in the fluorescent lamp
- Used in mobile phones
All details about the MJE13001 has been explained if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a good day. See you next post.