Hello readers welcome to new post. Today we will learn Introduction to LT3750. It device is used for charging the high volts capacitors with high speed with use of less exterior elements. It is named as a current mode flyback converter.
In this post, we will learn its pinout working features and some other paramrets. So let get started Introduction to LT3750
Introduction to LT3750
- The LT3750 is a flyback converter created for high-speed sharing of larger capacitors for required volts.
- It has less value of transition losses and decreases the size of the transformer since has a patented boundary.
- Turn ration of transformer and 2 exterior resistance changes the value of output volts.
- The small value of current about seventy-eight millivolts detects correctly limits peak current and enhances the efficiency.
- It has different values of input voltage ranges so it can work on different power supplies
- It has the ability to charge the one hundred microFarad capacitor in just three hundred milliseconds for three hundred volts
- its charging pinout can give complete control to the users. Its DONE pin used to indicate the charging of the capacitor
- The main features are discussed here
- It comes in MS packaging having ten leads
- It can drive the MOSFET gate at minus two volts Vcc
- It can operate at different values of input volts from three volts to twenty-four volts
- It not need any output voltage divider
- It can operate high current use NOMS field effect transistors
- Its output volts can be regulated easily
- It has the ability to charge any capacitance value of charge
- The main pinout of LT3750 are explained here
- Pin 1 Transformer Supply Pin. Powers the primary coil of the transformer as well as internal circuitry that performs boundary mode detection. Bypass at the pin with a 1µF to 10µF capacitor. Bypass the primary winding of the transformer with a large capacitor
- Pin 2 is DONE used for configuring the completion of a single cycle of charging
- Pin 3 its high configuration indicates the charging initiating.
- Pin 4 is use to get the power supply
- Pin 5 is ground
- Pin 6 It is linked to the source pin of MOSFET and also has a connection to current sensing resistances
- Pin 7 is used for the gate of MOSFET
- Pin 8 It used for the detection of boundary mode to start new switching cycle
- Pin 9 Used to transform the reflected secondary volts to current
- Pin 10 transforms the current get through pin 9 in the volts that sensed by the comparator to stop the charging process
LT3750 300V, 6A Capacitor Charger
- 300V, 6A Capacitor Charger using the LT3750 can seen here
LT3750 BLOCK DIAGRAM
- Block diagram of this component can see here
- Its common applications are discussed here
- Used for detonators circuits
- Used in electric fences
- Used for large value of power supply
- Used in different security system
- Used in emergency warning Beacons
- Used in photoflash system
That is all about the LT3750 all details has explained if you have any further query ask in comments. Thanks for reading have a good day.