Hello, guys welcome to a new post. We will discuss Introduction to DS9490R. It is USB to single wire configured with the single wire technology designed by Maxim integrated. It is used to configure the one wire output sensor with a computer with the use of a USB port.
It helps for conversion of single wire link to USB through use of USB port assembled on the computer. In this post, we will cover its basic working features and some other points. So let’s get started Introduction to DS9490R.
Introduction to DS9490R
- DS9490R is an adapter that comes with a high speed of twelve megabytes per second serial interface for the connection of single wire modules to PCs.
- This module is configured to Ds2401 which is a sixty-four-bit read-only memory module that has DS2490 USB for a single wire connection.
- It is less power-consuming module easy to use with small size devices and used in serial communication.
- It also used for intefacing of Button with the personal computer
- For handling the one wire to receptacles and different protocols it has a single wire RJ11 interfacing.
- Its main features are explained here
- It is used for interfacing the twelve megabytes per second USB
- It is compatible to standard and overdrive single wire protocol
- Its slew rate controlled single wire time interval and active pullup for well-equipped single wire system operation.
- It also has compatibility to make a connection with the different modules like DS1402D-DR8
- It has the ability fo connect single wire to different devices.
- It comes with single wire programmable timing to make communication to with other devices.
- Its main is explained here
- Pin1 is VDD used for power supply to RJ11
- Pin 2 is ground
- Pin 3 id used for single wire optical wireless
- Pin 4 is used as ground
- Pin 5 is the output of USB
- Pin 6 is not used
- Its main applications are explained here
- It protects the different software from the piracy with use of Button hardware
- Used for different software missions and downloads
- It helps to describe the features of iButton and single wire boards at computers.
- It performs the read and writes functions
That is all about the DS9490R all details has explained. If you have any further queries ask in comments. Thanks for reading have a nice day