Hello, readers welcome to the new post. We will discuss Introduction to LM35. There different packaging of 555 timers is used LM35 is a certain category of integrated circuits used as temperature sensors having output proportional to temperature. It is mostly used in industries and buildings for measuring the accurate value of temperature.
In this post, we will discuss its parameters working features and some other points. So let’s get started with Introduction to LM35.
Introduction to LM35
- The LM35 series are accurate IC temperature modules that output volts have a linear relation to temperatures in centigrade.
- The LM35 module comes with benefits from the other temperature sensors that measured temperature in Kelvin since it makes it difficult for users to make the calculation for centigrade conversion.
- For getting accurate results in centigrade is not needed any specific circuit modules.
- Fewer prices are getting through trimming and calibration for water level. The less output impedance linear results and accurate calibration of LM35 modules help to create interfacing for noting the circuitry.
- Since it uses sixty microamperes of current from the input supply also has less value of heating about 0.1 centigrade.
- The LM35 module has a rating temperature of about minus fifty-five to one fifty centigrade.
- Its other series modules come in the packaging of TO transistors.
- It has eight pinouts and TO-220 packaging
- LM35 main features are discussed here
- It has less value for impedance at an output of about 0.1 ohms in the case of one milliampere load linked
- It has non-linearlity about ±¼°C
- It has less value of self-heating 0.08 centigrade
- Its value is sixty microamperes current
- Operating voltage four to thirty volts
- It has less value of price due ot the wafer level trimming
- It mostly used of distant applications
- its rated temperature is about −55°C to 150°C
- The value of ensured accuracy is about 0.5 centigrade
- Its pinout is discussed here
- Vout is used as a temperatures sensor output analog
- N.C is not used
- +VS positive input supply given here
- GND it is ground pins
- In below figures, you can the details of other modules of LM35
- In different packaging, these modules exist can see their dimensions
How LM35 Works
- LM35 is an accurate temperature sensor and its output are in linear relation to the temperature value. it is covered with a casing that saves it from the external conditions
- The output of this module can be calculated using of thermistor
- The output volts give a temperature value from minus fifty-five to plus one fifty. also have less value of heating
- Its inputs volts value is forty to thirty volts
- To enhance its output volts it used with a combination of amplifiers
- So its configuration to the operational amplifiers gives us a high value of output volts
- It used less value of volts about four to thirty volts
- There is no need for signal requirements for this module
- Its structures is simple and easy to understand
- It creates less value for heat
- It is used to find the value of temperatures in High volts ac transmission
- It give the thermal shutdown for any circuitry
- It is used for monitoring of battery temperature value and saves the battery from the overheating
- Main application is to finds the temperature
That is all about the Introduction to LM35 all details has explained if you have any queries aks in commetns. Thanks for reading have nice day