Hello readers welcome to the new tutorial. In this post, we will learn about the Introduction to 2N3702 Transistor. The transistor is an electronic component that is used in different types of electronic devices and projects. Normally two main types of transistors first one is PNP and the second one is NPN. There are many subcategories of this module that are used in electronics.
The main applications of these components is in amplifiers and switching circuits that we have. Here we will cover the basis of 2N3702 transistors with the details. So let get started Introduction to 2N3702 Transistor.
Introduction to 2N3702 Transistor
- The 2N3702 PNP category of transistors and general purpose. Generally employed in small level amplifiers nd switching circuits.
- There are 3 main pinouts it has emitter-collector and base. It has minus twenty-five volts about the collector and emitter
- The value of current about it is five hundred milliamperes. Base volt is minus five volts.
- Due to PNP configuration there no need of volts at the base for operation.
- It is available in different sub types so before using it practically as an amplifier must check the gain level is it suitable for that circuit or not.
- The operating temperature value of this module is one fifty centigrade
- Its gain value lies between sixty to three hundred and helps to make its practical usage.
- Peak current value for this transistor is six hundred milliamperes.
- During biased state, there is five hundred milliamperes current that can pass through the collector and emitter and this condition is called saturation state.
2N3702 Transistor Features
- The main features of this transistor are listed here with the details
- The value of collector capacitance is one hundred pico fared.
- The operating temperature range is minus fifty five to plus one fifty.
- One seventy-five is operating junction temperature.
- Its transistor frequency is one megahertz
- COllector dissipation value is 0.625 watts
- It is casing is To-92
- The value of base emitter volts is minus forty volts
- COllector current is three hundred milliampere
- The gain value is sixty to three hundred
- There are 3 pinouts that are described here
- Base: It is used as control.
- Collector: Current coming out from emitter goes to the collector. It has larger areas than the emitter
- EMitter: It helps to send the electrons in the PN junction of the transistor
Common applications of this module are listed here.
- It is the part of Darlington pair
- It used as an amplifier
- used as switch
- Used in audio-based projects
- WOrk as general-purpose amplifier modules.
That is all about the 2N3702 if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a good day.