Hello, readers welcome to the new post. In this post, we will learn Introduction to Arduino Diecimila. Arduino board is a hardware device and comes in open-source configuration and also software companies makes different types of controllers boards and kits. Its hardware modules are incorporated with the CC BY SA and software incorporated into the LGPL.
In this post we will discuss the details about the Arduino Diecimila, working, pinouts, and different features.
Introduction to Arduino Diecimila
- It is a microcontroller board and comes with ATmega168. There is fourteen pinouts of input and output natures are configured on it.
- With that, there is six analog inputs configured to get the analog input and crystal oscillators of sixteen megahertz is assembled.
- Fourteen peripheral connections there is USB port, with power jack and reset button arranged.
- All requirements needed for any type of controller is existed on the also AC to DC adapter is connected to it.
- Here Diecimila means then thousand in Italian and it denoted that there is more than ten thousand Arduino boards has created.
- This board is the latest in a contest of USB Arduino boards.
Arduino Diecimila Features
- The main features of these boards are defined here.
- It is Atmega 168 based controller
- Its clock speed is sixteen megahertz
- There is EEPROM of five twelve bytes is assembled on the board
- The static ram of one kilobyte is linked to it.
- Flash memory of sixteen-kilo byte used on it
- There are six analog input pins used here
- There are fourteen digital input and output pins exist on board.
- Input volts of six to twenty volts can be given to it
- The operating volts is five volts.
Arduino Diecimila pins
- 0 (RX) & 1 (TX): these pinouts are used as receivers and transmitters and link to the FTDI to TTL.
- pinout 2, 3: These pins are used for interrupts to low values
- pinout 3, 5, 6, 9,10 used for providing the eight-bit pulse width modulation.
- SPI: pins 11, 10, 12, and 13 are used to support the SPI communication.
- pin 13 is led when it high led is on and low it off.
- AREF: Here reference volts are provided
Arduino Diecimila Communication Protocol
- There are numerous features it has to connect with another category of boards, controllers and computers.
- It comes with the UART TTL serial communication through digital pins 0 (RX) and 1 (TX).
- An FTDI FT232RL at the board exists for serial communication through USB and FTDI.
- For send and receiving the simple data, there is a serial monitor is linked to it.
- The receiver and transmitter LED will blink when data is transferred.
That is all about the Arduino Diecimila if you have any further query ask in the comments. Thanks for reading have a good day.