Hello, readers welcome to the new post. In the post, we will learn about HTML language. HTML is the standard markup language used for designing and creation different websites pages. It comprises different elements in the sequence.
Here we will cover its different paraments working and how to use it practically. So let get started.
What is HTML?
- HTML, as well as its abbreviation, HTML, is a markup language used by the World Wide Web to link Web pages together into files called web pages, creating Web pages, storing information on the World Wide Web and creating Internet websites.
- Web pages are made up of one or more Web pages, and may be static or interactive, and can be manipulated by a number of means, either by a single person or by groups of people and computers.
- The length of the title and meta data is proportional to the amount of information on the page. The HTML 5 specification includes language and a number of practices that guide the design of web pages.
- HTML Basics HTML is a small language that allows Web developers to add content to Web pages. Although HTML is a simple language, it is not easy for a layperson to use.
How to use HTML
- The first thing to know is that HTML isn’t a language. Like all languages, it has a vocabulary to describe concepts; but the vocabulary is simply instructions describing the various elements you can add to a Web page.
- The elements describe how the content is presented to the user. The characters that make up these elements describe what their content is. The HTML consists of a series of elements and attributes that describe these elements and their attributes.
- An element is any part of a Web page that is visible. The elements describe what is on the page. Attributes are not textual characters but types of characters that specify how the elements are represented.
HTML Basic Structure
- HTML is a preprocessor for Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). HTML is the most commonly used markup language on the Web. Most content on the Web is represented by HTML. HTML documents can be thought of as languages for exchanging information. HTML allows web pages to contain any arbitrary formatting.
- There are thousands of HTML elements: , <body> , <h1> , <h2> , <h3> , <h4> , <h5> , <p> , <blockquote> , <h6> , <span> , <p> HTML elements describe the content and structure of a web page. HTML is an open, reference-based markup language. Users should be able to extract, manipulate, and apply HTML. HTML is like a dictionary that has been compiled.
- The DOM is a document-oriented interface to the HTML.</p><br><h2> Text Formatting in HTML </h2><p>There are several ways to write HTML tags. For instance, it is possible to use text formatting tags to embed symbols or HTML codes, which are required to be included in each HTML document. A valid HTML document is required to include an <script> and a <style> tag.
- It is also necessary to include the <head> tag and any additional </body> tags. Some important properties of HTML tags can be found on the W3C specifications.
- It is important to note that these properties do not include the document content. Character sets of HTML characters HTML documents can be sent in a variety of character sets Tetrahedron (GnuTel) Each character of a Unicode character set is represented as a set of four code points, called code points.</p><br><h2> Fonts </h2><p>Email Calendars Custom fonts are big business.
- They’re literally everywhere on the Web. My first meeting with New Relic–an enterprise software company with a lot of cool font stacks–was when I realized that my favorite brand of the week was unavailable for download.
- In order to load a font from a server, you need to know how to open, load, and parse a font file.</p><br><h2> Colors </h2><p>Emulation of images PDFs 4.
- To include a link or image, you must include that element and specify the href attribute in the document’s header. To include an image, you must use the following syntax: <img src=”<link>”); This image element must use either an img element or an image element.
- The a href attribute must be included in a document header and passed to the image element.</p><br><h2> What is HTML? </h2><p>Most people are familiar with the term ‘web’ but they’re probably not quite sure what that means. The following is an attempt to summarise the defining features of the World Wide Web. What is a Web page? A Web page is a collection of information: text, links, graphics, video, audio, etc. that are organised in some coherent way.
- These web pages are arranged on ‘the web’ – the World Wide Web – and can be accessed by computers and other electronic devices that can use the Internet. Why is the World Wide Web a new thing? The Internet (technically, the Domain Name System) was first developed in the late 1960s. These were pre-modems. The modem connected to a computer which was a complete computer in itself.
- There was no Web on it at that time. What is the World Wide Web?</p><br><h2> How to use HTML </h2><p>Did you know?
- 1. HTML allows you to indicate the relationships between different types of elements.
- 2. HTML tags follow a specific naming convention, such as <p> and <a> . .
- 3. <canvas> is not a type of element, but an example of its use.
- 4. HTML includes some built-in functionality to create a standardized markup language that is fully compliant with the W3C specifications
- 5. And that’s enough to start creating your own Web pages with HTML. Why are there so many HTML tags? If you’ve ever tried to figure out how to format your text to HTML, you know how challenging this can be.
- You can’t understand a lot of HTML without reading it a lot. Therefore, the amount of time and knowledge needed to produce Web pages using HTML is huge, so you can imagine the amount of HTML in your project.</p><br><h2> Basic Structure </h2><p><!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>Welcome to my site Basic Elements The following sentence is a descriptive sentence for the search text.
- The following example shows how text formatting can be used to break up the search query. Text formatting is often used for more complex web pages, like RSS feeds. At any time, you can style text formatting using HTML attributes.
- However, formatting is more flexible than plain HTML, because you can append CSS to a text field, the appearance of which depends on the CSS. In many cases, the appearance of the text formatting depends on the presence of style tags.
- The presence of a text element is the most common way to display text on a Web page. Many Web pages contain text that is read by the user directly from the Web page instead of being interpreted by a script.
- The text is then in a graphic container which includes background images or font for the text to be displayed. The text is set within the container using characters, spacing or fills The most commonly used characters used in HTML are , , ,, , , defines, or indicates the presence of, certain sequences of letters in the name of a word or name.
- Adjectives such as are commonly used to link two words together, and such links are commonly left unquoted. A blockquote followed by another quote is usually indented.
- Style Scripts References Certain types of web pages are able to use other markup languages to build and display the content but the Webmaster should usually be familiar with HTML.
- Sample page of a page using a hybrid markup language Lists and Ranges Categories and Intersection Data tables and List articles Blockquotes I and J Elements The text and URL Other markup elements Attributes Setting Sections and Hints Listed below are some of the basics of HTML that every Webmaster should be familiar with.
- Content The structure and content of a web page consist of the following elements: < The name of the page The title The URL Content is simply the content of the page.
Links and Images
- Highlighting Is Important A great example of why using headings is so important is found in the movie District 9.
- The humans are chased across the jungle by aliens.
- You can see the humans high-jumping through the trees, and the aliens running from the humans who are in various stages of activation, from vulnerable to battle ready.
- Loading and playing media A video may contain any type of file (such as a pdf) or digital object (such as a mark-up) represented as a graphic or sound file (such as a mp3) that an HTML5 Web Player can play in response to an HTML5 link. Media Type Description Video mp4 A video file whose MPEG file extension indicates that it contains an MPEG video file (MPEG4). JPEG A JPEG image file whose filename extension indicates that it contains an image (JPEG). It can also be written as jpeg or jpg.
- Portable Volume ID (PID) image file whose filename extension indicates that it contains an image (PID). The image files whose filename extensions indicate that they contain an image (PID) can be found in many computer image formats (like JPEG or PNG).
Creating a link
Using HTML tags to build a link will provide the following benefits: The recipient will be able to click on the link and be redirected to the site of the destination They will be able to find the site using Google search