Hello, reader welcome to new post. Today we will learn Introduction to BT136-600E TRIAC. It is a planer module that comes with passive sensitive gate 4 quadrant triac and exists in SOT78 packaging. It is mostly used in bidirectional switching and phase control circuits. It comes with features to connect the microcontrollers, logic circuits and less power gate sued triggering circuits.
In this post, we will discuss its working, features, pinout, and some other parameters. So let’s get started Introduction to BT136-600E TRIAC.
Introduction to BT136-600E TRIAC
- BT136 is a type of TRIACcomes with four ampers highest terminals current. The value of volts given at gates is low so can be used in digital circuits.
- It is mostly used in switching circuits since has di directional switching configuration.
- It is the finest option for loads of AC natures like dimer, and motor speed control and also used for microcontrollers and microprocessors.
BT136-600E TRIAC Features
- The main features are discussed here
- It has the ability to trigger through less power drives and is employed in IC circuits
- It has a high value of blocking volts
- It offered less value for EMI when used in communication systems,
- Less value of holding current
- It has a sensitive gate terminal
- It has features to trigger in 4 quadrants
- Its packaging is T0-220
- The value of latching current is four milliamperes
- 2.2 milliamperes is holding current
- The value of gate trigger current is ten milliamperes
- 1.4 volts is on state gate volts
- Its highest terminal current is four ampers
How to USe BT136-600E TRIAC
- This module is used for AC circuits so there is some precaution needed for this module to proper work
- In TRIAC there is an effect named as Rate effect exists so there is use of snubber circuits to minimize this effect during the operation of traic
- Another effect named the backlash effect also exists in the operation of TRIAC. that occurs when capacitance gets accumulated at 2 points of triac MT1 and MT2. It reduces the operating ability of triac so resistance in series combination used for capacitance to not accumulate and gets discharge.
- To regulate the ac volts at dimmer and speed control zero-crossing technique is used.
- When triac is used in switching circuits bear the harmonics and EMI interference so must separate from the digital electronics
BT136-600E TRIAC Pinout
- Its main pinout are discussed here
- Pin 1 is connected to phase and neutral of ac supply
- Pin 2 linked to phase and neutral of ac supply
- Pin 3 is the gate and connected for SCR triggering
BT136-600E TRIAC Applications
- Its main applications are explained here
- It used for power control circuits of AC and DC
- It controls the ac load through use of microcontrollers
- It employed for noise coupling circuits
- Used in speed control of ac motors
- Dimer used this module
That is all about the BT136-600E TRIAC all details has configured here. IF you have any further questions let us know in the comments. Thanks for reading have a good day see you coming tutorial.