Hello, readers welcome to the new post. Today we will discuss Wio-E5 and FREE Seeed Fusion PCBA Prototypes Campaign. Here I want to share the great news with you that to accelerate the development of the Internet of Things, Seeed sponsors Wio-E5 projects with the Seeed Fusion PCB Assembly Service for all hardware enthusiasts, designers, manufacturers, and engineers around the world.
Explore Wio-E5 & the Seeed Fusion PCBA Service
- The Wio-E5 is the first SoC to connect with Long range RFIC through a microcontroller configured on a single module.
- Its design offered high operations, less expensive, and compact applications.
- This module is certified with FCC and CE and used for long-distance operations.
- It is also employed for high-power applications like airport tracking systems, smart agriculture, smart city, sensor system, wireless communications, and some other low-power-consuming IoT projects
- After its launch, the Wio-E5 has become famous with the LoRaWAn community. Thanks to every person to support Wio-E5 and assists more users to get the advantage of Wio-E5 and use it practically in their projects
- Seeed is pleased to announce that the Wio-E5 has now been added to the Seeed Open Parts Library (OPL) for the Seeed Fusion PCBA.
- Through using the Seeed Fusion PCBA service the Wio-E5 can get for just US$5.90 (40% discount, original price US$9.90).
How to take your Wio-E5 project to the next level
- The application process is discussed below.
- Each person is limited to two 100% FREE PCBA boards for one design, including PCB fabrication, parts costs, assembly, and shipping. The design must include Wio-E5.
- When you make a BOM file add the Seeed SKU 317990687 or the part number Wio-E5 to your BOM file.
- After that place order to cart then contact seeed customer service ([email protected]) to get the related cash coupon.
- Through taking part in this campaign there is an option to share your experience with seeed and they will share it and your design with the community on their social media platforms.
- There is no need for the design to be open sourced and production will not share it with the public without your consent.
- We hope your experience will inspire other users to embrace IoT, LoRaWAN, and its possibilities.
How to Cooperate With Seeed
- Seeed assists the engineer through their project structures through product creation and mass manufacturing.
- With that, they also help through sales and distribution with the use of a global sales system and engineers can get royalties through sales by becoming Senior Partners.
- They are expecting to get more Wio-E4 projects like smart agriculture, smart logistics management, smart water meter, smart home and smart parking system, etc
- If you have an interest in products of seeed but do not want to make a layout and schematic through yourself, they are waiting to experience their ODM features.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact seeed customer support at [email protected] for further consultation.
- Since the launch of the Wio-E5 Sponsorship with Seeed Fusion campaign, designers and engineers from all over the world have enthusiastically participated, so they are happy to have received wide interest and great feedback from the community. In addition, they are happy to witness the successful and meaningful projects created by many designers.
Wio-E5 Module Applications
- Wio-E5 module is used for long-distance and low-power usage applications that it can install easily.
- Trhough combining the LR RF transceiver and ARm COrted-M4 Cor, Wio-E5 lower BOM costs, make development simple and decreases the form factor, and makes it a good option for IoT projects
- This module is a good choice for LoRaWAN sensor nodes and networks. It plays a main part in giving a smart and effective system for different functions like smart cities, smart homes, e-health, and agricultural
- The calibration of LoRAWAN sensors can be done to make IoT converters or support any long-distance communication based on a wireless system.
- The first feature-style breakout board for the Wio-E5 LoRA-WAN module was created by the hardware engineers from TTN. Through use of Seeed turnkey fusion PCB assembly feature practical prototype customized and provided to their doorstep. If you want to turn your design into a physical product, come and give Seeed Fusion a try.
That is all about the Wio-E5 and FREE Seeed Fusion PCBA Prototypes Campaign all details have been explained if you have any questions ask here.