Hi, reader welcome to new posts in this post we will have a detailed look at Top 5 PCB Turnkey Service Providers. Almost every PCB board user must be familiar with the process used in the creation of this board. Almost nowadays PCB board is using in every electronic device and project and with each technician DIYers, students are getting well engaged with the usage of PCB. There is numerous software used for the PCB manufacture process some are free and some software has paid version of their services.
Components for PCB Manufacturer
- Component sourcing is the procedure through which PCB Manufacturers obtained the different components to make their board. Generally, there are 3 methods are used to get through this process.
- Here I want to mention that some procedures can be different but every category of sourcing has similar procedures and facts. these 3 main parts are mention here.
- In the consigned process of sourcing, users have to provide all elements and to their PCB manufacturers..
- But in the case of a Turnkey procedure, your PCB manufacturer get the all components and parts used in the board by own.
- In some cases, there is the usage of both consigned and Turnkey services at a similar time through which users can provide some elements and some components are get through the manufacturer.
Benefits of PCB Turnkey services
- Turnkey is general terminology that means users get their desired product which is already created by the manufacture and you just have to use it. It is like buying a new bike just turn the key and run your new bike.
- But in the case of PCB turnkey services the PCB manufacturer look after the process of PCB creation, it depends on which type of PCB manufacture you are using.
- Getting the components used creating the board through choosing components and putting these elements, joining the components, testing process of PCB board and final product delivery to their customers all done by the manufacturer.
- The main advantages of PCB turnkey service are mentioned here.
- It minimized the lead time
- Less expensive
- Eay to monitor
Top 5 PCB Turnkey Service Providers
- Now we discuss the top 5 turnkey services provides that are providing this service to their customers with a very accurate and reliable way.
- Lets have a detailed review of that service provider.
- PCBWAY is china based PCB manufacture the services related to turnkey provided by this supplier are mentioned here with the details.
- Lead Time: Generally time taken by for the creation of the final product that the customer is getting is within the range of eight to forty-eight hours.
- Parts sourcing: The components sourcing option provided by this supplier are consigned, Turnkey and combo.
- Solder Category: The type of soldering used for the manufacturing process is led and lead-free.
- Stencil: The stencils used by this supplier is laser cut stainless steel stencil.
- Minimum Order: The range of least order you can get are five.
- Components size: The size of the passive component used is 01005, 0201,0402 and for BGA is a 0.25-millimeter pitch with X-ray testing.
- Components Packaging: The components packaging provided by this supplier is Cut Tape, Reels, Tube and Tray, Loose components, and Bulk.
- Board Dimension: The minimum bord size provided by this supplier is 50mm x 100mm and the maximum board size is 250mm x 500mm.
- Board Shape: The shape of the board is a rectangle. circular and odd.
- Category of the board: Rigid, flexible, and rigid-flex.
- Assembly Type: The type of assembly used is THT, SMT, and 2D sided SMT.
- Order: The range of order is from one to ten thousand.
- Components: It uses passive components the small size of 0201, fine pitch, eight mills.
- Components packaging: Reels, cut tape. tube and tray.
- Delivery time: one to five days for PCB assembly.
- It provided single and double-sided SMT features.
- It provides a larger portion on both sides of BGA.
- The minimum board size is 0201.
- It uses assembly surface mounted connectors.
- Maximum board dimensions are 14.5 in. x 19.5 inches
- FR4 Rigid, Flexible Rigid-Flex Board board types it uses.
- components sourcing for this supplier is Turn-key, combo.
- The least order range is one.
- The delivery time they take is three weeks.
- Types of solder used by this supplier is Hand, Reflow.
- The common types of the board provided by this supplier are Ceramic PCBs Rogers PCBs, Flex PCBs,
- the size of components used by this service provider are SMT sizes is 01005, 0201, BGA 0.35mm, and 2 to 50.
- Components packaging through this supplier is Cut Tape, Bulk, Tube-Tray,
So friends that is a detailed post about Top 5 PCB Turnkey Service Providers. I hope this post will help you to find your, Turnkey service provider. Thanks for reading. have a nice day.