Hi readers welcome to new tutorial. Here we are going to share some Tips to Select Right PCB Manufacturer? If you are going to choose a PCB manufacturer, be aware that making this decision can be much harder and more difficult than you might think. However, we can help you make things easier for you. By following the guidelines given below, you can select the appropriate manufacturer.
Before going to discuss different features about PCB manufacturer. I am going to introduce an best and reliable PCB supplier and manufacturer that offered the PCB boards with good quality and affordable prices. They comes with different types of PCB that are commonly used such as single layer PCB, double layer, multilayers, rigid, etc. That best PCB supplier is PCBWAY. They offered the PCB prototyping services in just $5/10pcs for 100 x 100mm size, FR4 double side custom PCB boards. As with numerous of Chinese PCB producer you prerequisite to input the constraints: A choice of 9 solder mask colors, white or black with silkscreen and an array of widths (0.6 millimeter, 0.8 millimeter, 1.0 millimeter, 1.2 millimeter and 1.6 millimeter; thicker and thinner PCBs are accessible but will rise the price). The default least track/ spacing is 6 by 6mil (0.1524 millimeter), but improved tolerances of up to 4/4 mil can be get at a premium. For standard PCB, they can help to produce 2-14 layers, even more layers for choosing advanced PCB
Moreover, as you may see for the advanced PCB option, they even update more options of solder mask, like pink, grey, orange, transparent, etc. You can even choose the black core PCB.
Guidelines for Choosing the Right PCB Manufacturer
- First, make sure that you do your homework. For this, you should get the following information about your desired manufacturer.
- What is the manufacturer’s business experience?
- Are they certified?
- What makes them different from their competitors?
- What is the average delivery time?
- Find out if they are a seller or a manufacturer?
- How many clients do they have in their customer list?
- Generally, people use these methods to do their homework:
- People read reviews online
- They meet with the producers in person and ask questions
- They look at the manufacturer’s websites
Now, let’s go into the details.
is a Manufacturer’s Business Experience?
- If the manufacturer has seasonal experience, they are in a better position to target their customers. So, you can make a better decision.
- Since these manufacturers are concerned about the type of product and their reputation, they are less likely to make mistakes. In addition, they understand the importance of quality and last days.
Are they certified?
- Some common certificates for PCB manufacturers are given below:
- Ideally, you may want to go with a manufacturer that matches the quality. For example, some manufacturers guarantee a high-quality control system that includes 20 steps.
What makes them different from their competitors?
- Make sure the manufacturer you choose offers something that makes them different from their competitors. In other words, you may want to stay away from the “Me Too” type of producer.
What is the delivery time on the scale?
- For example, good producers have consistent delivery times. They respect deadlines and prevent delays in service delivery. Therefore, do not go with a manufacturer who is known to be out of date.
Find out if it is a Broker or a Manufacturer?
- You can easily find out if they are a seller or a manufacturer. To find out, you can ask questions about their PCB manufacturing process. If they are a manufacturer, they will explain their processing and testing process.
- On the other hand, if he is a salesman, they will give you vague answers to your questions.
How many clients do they have on their Client list?
- Lastly, you can ask questions about their customer list. True makers are not hesitant to provide you with contact details of their existing customers and adults.
- However, if they say that their list of customers is confidential, know that something is amiss. In this case, it is better to look for a different manufacturer.
Therefore, if you follow these guidelines, chances are you will be able to choose the best PCB builder to meet your needs.
If you are looking for a good PCB factory or PCB factory in China, we recommend that you check PCBWAY.