In this post we will discuss Tips to Choose Right CCTV Cameras. Over the past decade, CCTV cameras have become much better. So, if you are going to buy these units for your home or office, you may be a little confused. The main reason is that there are numerous category of security cameras. They come with many features that you may or may not need. So, before choosing your favorite devices, be sure to check out some of the helpful tips given below. So let get started
Type of storage
- Modern CCTV cameras come in a variety of packages. They contain a quick Micro SD card slot. All you need to do is insert the memory card you want to save the recording. For example, you can use a memory card with a storage capacity of up to 128 GB.
- However, you can also go for less expensive models that do not have a memory card. They are still dependent on HDD to DVR.
Pan / Shake
- You can rotate modern CCTV cameras horizontally and vertically for maximum coverage. Two words used for this purpose are Pan and Tilt. The good thing about other cameras is that you can rotate them using the phone apps.
- Therefore, if you want high coverage, we recommend that you go to a unit that comes with a higher Pan / Tilt.
- Today, it is best to get a CCTV camera that records at 1080p resolution. After all, if you want better image quality, you need high resolution. But the downside is that high-quality videos take up a lot of storage space.
- So, if you bought a DVR with high storage capacity for TB, you can buy a 1080p recording camera. However, CCTV cameras that come with SD card spaces may not be enough for this purpose.
- Today, motion sensors are an important part of security cameras. With these sensors, these cameras can detect movement and alert the householder to sounds and movements. Users get the notifications on their mobile phones.
- Too bad the CCTV cameras with sensors and sound sensors are very expensive. So, if you want to buy them, you need to spend good money.
- With the ability to install, wireless CCTV cameras are your best bet. The main reason is that these programs do not use any cables. All you have to do is set up and install these cameras. Most of these units come with adhesive pads and magnetic bases.
- If you want to buy CCTV cameras for the first time, we suggest you follow these five tips. They will help you navigate the best units to cover your needs.