Hello readers welcome to the new post. In this post, we will discuss SR621SW Battery Equivalent: AG1, 364/363, 377 IR621 2023 Guide. In the tutorial, we will cover the details of the SR621SW battery and its equivalents. The SR621SW battery also called the 364 or 363 battery, is small in size and mostly used as a power supply in different devices and projects. Here we will cover its all parameters and features. So let’s get started with the sr621sw battery equivalent
What is an SR621SW Battery?
The SR621SW battery is a silver oxide button cell battery having a dia of 6.8mm and 2.15mm thickness. It is a less drain battery having 1.55 volts nominal voltage. The “SR” in the name of this battery is “Silver Oxide” and the “SW” denotes “Swiss Made,” which is its manufacturer. SR621SW batteries are mostly used in different electronic devices due to their compact size and accurate power at the output. its also named AG1, 364, LR621, and SG1.
SR621SW Battery Features
|Equivalent names||364, AG1, LR621, SG1, SR60, SW621, GP164, SR621, SB-AG/DG, 280-34, T, V364, S621E, GP364, L621, D364, 602, LR621, SG1, LR60, LR620, 364X, 364A, AG1/364A, AG1, AG-1, 364, SB-AG, E364|
Common Equivalents of SR621SW Battery
The AG1 battery is a very common equivalent battery of the SR621SW battery. It comes with similar features and structure voltage ratings to SR621SW so can be the best equivalent. AG1 battery is commonly used and easily available. its main uses are watches, toys, and other small devices
364/363 battery is also equivalent to the SR621SW battery. It is interchangeable with SR621SW since it has a small size and voltage. 364/363 battery used in medical instruments watches and electronic projects.
The 377 battery is also equivalent to the SR621SW battery. Though its thickness is somewhat different from the SR21SW battery. It is also used in watches, calculators
The IR621 battery is used as an alternative to the SR621SW battery. Its dimensions and voltage are the same as SR621SW, so it supports devices that operated on SR621SW batteries.
364 vs 377 Batteries
364 and 377 batteries both have similar dia (6.8 mm) and silver oxide batteries. The basic difference between them is their height 464 battery height is 2.1mm and the 377 battery height is 2.6mm. It means that 364 batteries can be used in place of 377 but 377 is not used for 364. While a capacity of 377 batteries is larger than 364 batteries. it means that 377 batteries operate for a longer duration than 364 batteries for a similar device
The common difference between differences between 364 and 377 batteries are here
|Feature||364 Battery||377 Battery|
|Diameter||6.8 mm||6.8 mm|
|Height||2.1 mm||2.6 mm|
|Capacity||180 mAh||210 mAh|
|Uses||Watches, hearing aids calculators, , glucometers, etc.||calculators, hearing aids watches, , glucometers, etc.|
sr621sw watch battery equivalent is mentioned here
|364||Generic||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|AG1||Renata, Maxell, Energizer||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|LR621||Sony, Panasonic||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|SG1||Omron||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|SR60||Renata, Maxell||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|SR621||Renata, Maxell||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|SB-AG/DG||Renata||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|280-34||Generic||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|T||Generic||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|V364||Generic||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|D364||Generic||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|602||Generic||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|S621E||Renata||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|GP364||GP Batteries||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|AG1/364A||Energizer||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|SB-AG||Renata||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
|E364||Generic||1.55V||6.8 x 2.1 mm|
364 vs 363vs 377 vs IR621
|Diameter||6.8 mm||6.8 mm||6.8 mm||6.8 mm|
|Height||2.1 mm||2.1 mm||2.6 mm||2.6 mm|
|Capacity||180 mAh||180 mAh||210 mAh||210 mAh|
|Uses||Watches, glucometers, calculators, hearing aids, etc.||Watches, calculators, glucometers, etc.||Watches, hearing aids, calculators, glucometers, etc.||Watches, hearing aids calculators, , glucometers, etc.|
|Equivalents||LR621, SR621SW||SR621SW||LR621SW, SR621W||LR621SW, SR621W|
|Price||$0.50 to $1.00||$0.50 to $1.00||$0.75 to $1.25||$0.75 to $1.25|
|Availability||Widely available||Widely available||Easy available||Easily available|
battery 364 equivalent
364 battery equivalent are explained here
|AG1||Renata, Maxell, Energizer|
Applications of SR621SW Battery
- Watches: Different analog and digital watches operations based on SR621SW batteries to have accurate timekeeping.
- Calculators: SR621SW batteries power calculators, make sure that they can perform calculations easily
- Keyless Entry Systems: Some keyless entry systems in cars or homes uses these batteries for remote control operation
- Medical Devices: Medical devices like glucose meters or small monitoring devices can use SR621SW batteries for power.
- Toys: Small electronic toys mostly uses these batteries to provide power for sounds, lights, or movement.
Choosing the Right Equivalent Battery
- Size Compatibility: Make sure that battery comes with a similar dia and thickness to accurately fit in place of the SR621SW battery
- Voltage Rating: Check the voltage ratings of equivalent batteries according to the needs of the devices
- Brand and Quality: Use the famous brand’s battery that has high quality and provides the good and durable operation
- Consult Device Manual: Check the user manual or specifications of your device to find recommended alternative batteries.
Tips for Proper Battery Usage
- Store Batteries Correctly: Keep the battery in at cool and dry place to avoid corrosion and increases eh battery’s operating life
- Remove When Not in Use: If you do not use the battery for a longer duration remove the battery from the device to avoid leakage
- Avoid Mixing Batteries: Do make a combination of older and new batteries of differnt types to make sure proper operation
- Dispose of Batteries Properly: If the battery is depleted recycle it according to safety measures to reduce the environmental fact
SR621SW Batteries Cross Reference Chart
|SR621SW Battery Equivalent||Common Equivalents||Operating Temperature||Capacity||Chemistry|
|SR621SW||AG1||-10°C to +60°C||23mAh||Silver Oxide|
|364/363||-10°C to +60°C||23mAh||Silver Oxide|
|377||-10°C to +60°C||23mAh||Silver Oxide|
|IR621||-10°C to +60°C||23mAh||Silver Oxide|
|Duracell D364||Energizer 364/363||-10°C to +60°C||22mAh||Silver Oxide|
|Energizer 364/363||Duracell D364||-10°C to +60°C||22mAh||Silver Oxide|
|Maxell SR621SW||–||-10°C to +60°C||20mAh||Silver Oxide|
|muRata SR621||–||-10°C to +60°C||20mAh||Silver Oxide|
|Seiko SR621SW||–||-10°C to +60°C||20mAh||Silver Oxide|
|Varta V 364 MF||–||-10°C to +60°C||20mAh||Silver Oxide|
How To Choose The Right SR621SW Battery Replacement?
- Check the voltage. The voltage of the SR621 W battery is 1.55 so use a battery that has the same voltage
- Check the size. 6.8 mm is dia and height is 2.1 mm SR621 battery so use a similar dimensions battery
- Check the chemistry. The SR621SW battery is a silver oxide battery. The replaced battery must be a silver oxide battery.
- Consider the brand. There are differnt manufacturers of SR621SW batteries. So must use that are reliable and same features as older battery
- Consider the price. SR621SW batteries prices are from some dollar to 10$ so used according ot your budget
What Is The Energizer 364-363 Battery Compatible With?
The Energizer 364-363 battery is a 1.55-volt silver oxide button cell battery. It is issued in small-size devices and projects. The 364-363 battery is also named AG1, LR621, and SG1.
list of devices that are compatible with the Energizer 364-363 battery:
- Keyless entry remotes
- Hearing aids
- Electronic thermometers
Safety Issues When Using SR621SW, 364/363, LR621 Batteries
The main safety risk is button chance of swallowing. Button cell batteries are small in size and can be mistakenly swallowed by children. If a button cell battery is mistakenly swallowed can cause health issues so make sure to keep avoid batteries from children
These batteries can leak if get damaged or not properly disposed of. The electrolyte existing in this battery can cause skin burns or eye problems. If battery leaks it is important to clean areas properly with water and soap to avoid any issues related to skin and eyes.
These batteries can also overheat if overcharged. Overheating can cause the battery to explode, which causes series damage. it is important to charge the battery according to rating values
These batteries can also short-circuit they are exposed to metallic objects. The short circuit can result in the battery overheating and exploding. It is significant to keep batteries at a distance from the metallic objects
Button cell batteries should be disposed of properly. Do not throw them in the trash or down the drain. Instead, take them to a hazardous waste disposal facility’
Are 363 and 364 batteries the same?
Yes, 363 and 364 batteries are the same. These batteries are silver oxide batteries with a voltage of 1.55V and a diameter of 6.8mm. Their size and shape also same can be used interchange. The main difference between them is the marking on the top. 363 batteries have a marking of “363” or “AG1,” and 364 batteries have mentioned “364” or “SR621SW.”
How Much Time Can I Use The SR621SW?
The SR621SW battery operating life is three to five years according to watch use
Can 364 And 377 Lines Be Exchanged For Each Other?
Yes, the 364 and 377 batteries can be exchanged for each other. Their dimensions and voltage rates are the same, so they will work on most devices. But, some devices can be more sensitive to the voltage, so it’s good to follow the datasheet
What battery replaces SR621SW?
The SR621SW battery can be with differnt batteries that are
Is 377 battery the same as SR621SW?
No, they are not the same. The 377 battery is large in size and has high voltage values of about 1.65V and the voltage of SR621W is 1.55V. It means that it can be used in devices where high voltage needs it must not be used in devices that are operated on an SR621SW battery.
What size is the SR621SW battery?
The SR621SW battery dia is 6.8mm and the height is about 2.1mm.
Can I use a 364 battery instead of a 377?
Yes, we can use the 377 in place of 364 batteries. Since their features and parameters are the same