Hello, readers welcome to new post. In this post, we will learn Purple Solder Mask Printed Circuit Board in 2$. PCB board is very comprehensive and the main part of any electronic project and device. It comes with different features and designs. Its construction is very important for the creation of any project and circuit. There are different types of PCB are used in industries and circuits according to design and different features such as single layer PCB, double layer PCB, multilayer PCB, etc.
PCB of different colors is used in different projects normally green color PCB is used but in some applications. In today’s post, we will learn about the purple solder mask PCB and will how you can get it in just 2$. So let get started.
What is Solder Mask
- Solder mask also named as solder stop mask or solder resist. It is polymers layers that are placed at the traces of PCB.
- The main benefit of this layer is to protect the traces from the oxidation process that results in corrosion.
- There is sometimes unintentional connection becomes between conductors existing on the board that is called solder bridge.
- Solder mask helps to avoid these electrical connections.
- Different types of solder masks are used in different applications on the basis of price.
- The less expensive solder mask is epoxy which also named as silkscreen and employed in the board.
- Other types of solder mask is LPSM and dry film photo imageable solder mask or DFMS.
- In designing of any project created with PCB solder mask is work as a layer of the board and is mentioned in the Gerber file like copper and silkscreen layers.
Types of Solder Mask
- Different types of solder masks are explained here.
Dry Film Photoimageable
- It is placed through using the vacuum lamination after that exposed and finally developed.
- Then there is the creation of holes in the pattern and components can be linked in the copper pads.
- There is the use of the electrochemical procedure to layer the process of copper at the board in the holes.
- For the protection of copper, there is an application of Tin.
Liquid Ink Photoimageable
- This type of solder mask is called ink formulation. Ink can be in form of silkscreen or in another way through spray process on the board after that pattern are created and finally board is finished.
- In ink formulation, there is use of a certain process called HASL. To apply this process there is some conditions such as there is no dust particle in the environment and contaminants.
- It is a very less expensive type of epoxy liquid and epoxy is named as thermosetting polymer and employed in different applications.
- For drawn ink patterns on the board, there is the use of woven mesh in silkscreen.
- There is the creation of holes to transmit the ink. In calligraphy, silk is commonly employed and also used in electronic projects.
Different colors Combination JLCPCB PCBs
- In previous times there was only used green color PCB boards or solder masks in different projects. with the passage of time, there is advancement occurs in the techniques of PCB and now different colors combination used on PCB boards.
- JLCPCB is offering the different colors of PCB according to users’ needs for their projects that enhance the project’s visible indicators and help to make arrangements for project circuits that do not mix.
- Here the main advantage is that there is no effect of color on the operation of the board.
- The common types of PCB colors offered by JLCPCB are black, yellow, blue, and green now which have introduced purple colors of boards.
- The most commonly used solder mask is the green color for PCBs. The code for green PCBs is #008C4A.
- The main reason for its common use is its reflection nature and provide the contrast to silkscreen.
- Gleen colors solders come with glossy and matte variants.
Purple Color Solder Mask
- JLCPCB offers the purple color boards at reasonable prices and with high quality.
- The benefits of purple colors is not only good to look also provide a good combination between the plans and traces at the surface of boards.
- Due to different looks and vibrant nature preferred for submarine boards.
How to Get Purple Color Solder Mask from JLCPCB
- To get any product from the JLCPCB visit their site and send an online quote.
- If you are new user sign up and already have an account login to their account.
- Then upload the Gerber file. then review your send file and fill the payment form.
- After completion of your projects, the JLCPCB team will contact you.
DIfferent between solder mask and paste mask:
- There are some differences between solder masks and past masks are explained.
- There is no solder mask ink exist at the open point of solder mask layer. and solder paste has it.
- For the application of paste mask is used and for solder mask ink application solder mask is used.
- Paste mask is used for the assembly process and solder mask is used for creation of board.
- The past mask has gray colors and solder mask has more than one color.
That is all about the Purple Solder Mask Printed Circuit Board for 2$. I have explained all parameters with the details. If you have any further query ask in the comments.