Hello, friends welcome to a new post in this post we will discuss modeling of Different Types of Load in Given Power ETAP. Here we will make a project to discuss the practical working of different loads in given power. I have started a series of tutorials on the ETAP. There are different projects have be discussed in this series. You must read them to have a practical understanding of ETAP.
So let’s get started.
Modeling of Different Types of Load in Given Power ETAP
- To make a new project in the ETAP first of all move to the File menu tab existing at the top of the toolbar we will open a new project tab. You can mention the name of the project according to your requirements. Then we will verify the user. Press ok to make a new project.
- According to the needed project first we do the installation of Generator having a rating of seventeen megawatts that titled with Gen1.
- Then we will do installation of two further generators having ratings for seventeen megawatts and 8.5 megawatts titled with Gen2 and Gen3.
- Now we will do the installation of six transformers having ratings of fifteen, ten, three, two, and five MVA.
- Now we link the buses having ratings of 6.3, one thirty kilovolts, eleven 0.415, 0.415, 11, 11, 6.3, 0.415, and 4.5 kilovolts.
- Now we link the 2 transmission lines editors having denotation of IEC.
- Now will do the installation of 2 induction motors with ratings of two hundred and one hundred horsepower.
- Now we link the lumped load titled having Lump1 of rating five MVA. We set the parameters of Z to twenty percent in load category through sliding.
- At last we link the lumped laod having titled of Lump2 of rating 0.5 MVA. Then set the value of Z to the twenty percent in laod category through sliding.
Special offer: $2 for 1-8 layer PCBs
Free SMT Assembly Monthly
New arrival for Aluminum boards, only $2