Hello, readers welcome to the new post. In this post, we will learn LED Control using Labview. Labview is the very commonly used programming tool that is employed in different projects. There are many projects are assembled for LabVIEW understanding.
in this post, we will discuss how we can control the operation of LED using Labview we will construct a program and will see how practically control of LED occurs. So let get started.
LED Control using Labview
- For understanding the working of LED in LabVIEW we will first move to the front panel. Press right then select the led and button and place them in the front panel as can see here.
- Now connect the led and button then we have the final interface look like this.
- Now press the run button and use the button connected to led it will be on state and if you press the button again it will be off state.
- In LabVIEW with circle led you can use square led for your projects through using above mentioned LED selection process press right in front panel then boolean and select square led. I have done it and can see it here in a working state.
- Now we will make such program that will ooff the led by own. For this, we will use a while loop to get the desired result.
- For this select the led in the front panel then move to block diagram
- Press right the structure and select the while loop and place it about the LED.
- Now press the right on the while loop and select the add shift register.
- Now press right in the block diagram then boolean and select the not gate and link to register and led as shown below.
- Now select the delay option through using the below steps and connect constantly to it by pressing right in the wait tab and over this constant write the value of dealy for how many milliseconds you want to off your project.
- After that press right on the red button of the while loop and select the control then the button will display that will control our project working.
- The final working of the project will be looking this this
- I have written 500 for delay mean after 500 ms led blink on and off and while loop will help to break the working of led.
That is all about the LED Control using Labview. I have explained each and every parameter related to this post. If you have any further query ask in a comment. Thanks for reading have a good day