Hi friends i hope you all are having fun in your life. In this post, we will have a detailed look at TOP 2 IoT Project Created with PCB. PCB now has become the most commonly used electronic product that is a very basic part of each and every electronic device and project used in engineering. That is playing a very important role to create a project with the assembly of different components on the board.
In this post, we will cover some projects created with the PCB board. So let’s get started withIoT Project Created with PCB.
IoT Project Created with PCB
- As with the passage of time, there is advancement in the techniques and new innovation in the engineering simulation there is lot of creation of IoT projects and instruments that uses this module.
- Currently, numerous devices exist in the market that operates automatically such as controlling, monitoring, regulating devices.
- With that there is looking forward to the usage of Iot based projects that is not compatible, less reliable, and not has a good designing configuration.
- The solution of this problem is to the usage of PCB board in place of a breadboard and traditional usage or wiring for project creation.
- To design your PCB board you must have a need of PCB manufacture so PCBWay will be the most reliable cost-effective solution to design your PCB board.
- To have a deep and detailed understanding of IoT let’s have a detailed look at 2 IoT-based projects that are created through the usage of PCB board.
Creation of Home Automation based Iot Project
- This type of IoT-based project helps to regulate and control any category of device and appliance used in our homes through mobile phones.
- To regulate the appliances installed at home there is the usage of WEMOS D1 mini and four-channel relay.
- The PCB board created through the most famous manufacturer PCBWAY comprises 4 tact switches having elements of other types that are assembled in the three-dimensional packaging.
- There is LED is connected at the circuit to tell the indication of on and off state of switch used. The usage of installed applications at your mobile phones helps to control the lights system used at home fans. and other electrical devices.
- The main elements used in this project are mention here.
- Light-emitting diode
- TACT SWITCH
- Male pin header
- WEMOS D1 mini
- MODULE RELAY 4CH 76millimeterx56millimeter
- three dimensional printed case for the relay module
PCB Design Features
- There is the usage of Eagle software for PCB designing and it comprises of different slots to connect switches, WEMOS D1 mini. realy.
- With the completion of the design and making of Gerber files the created PCB board gets through the PCBWAY. The practical design of the board can see here.
Theia Contactless Thermometer Project
- The projects created through the usage of IoT to measure the body temperatures and gather the different parameters devices used called Theia Hub.
- Single temperature values measured through certain peoples are gathered to find the average value.
- These measured average values if put in the form of community temperatures mean value.
- If this temperature lies in safe values it automatically informs the national health network to perform the required process.
- This project helps to find the infection caused due ot COVID 19 since due to infection temperature reises that measured through that device.
- This module used to do monitoring in the area of a range of two kilometers and used IoT framework LoRA daio board. All these components used in this simulation are placed at the PCB board get from the PCBWAY similar to our previous project.
- The main category of components used in this project are mentioned here with the details.
- Liquid crystal Display
- Melexis GY-906 MLX90614
- HiLetgo five milliwatt six-fifty nanometer Laser Diode
- Adafruit AMG8833 IR Thermal Camera Breakout
- Light-emitting diode
- Raspberry Pi
- GeeekPi DIY Proto Shield
- Jumper Wires
- Pushbutton Switches
- PCB Perfboard
- LoRa Module
That is a detailed post about the TOP 2 IoT Project Created with PCB if you have any further query ask in the comments thanks for reading have a nice day.