Hello, readers welcome to new post. Here we will cover the Introduction to TP5000 Switching Battery Charger. It lithium battery charger consists of one cell. In this module there is switching charger exists that indicates has ability to give high value of current with efficiency at one time. There are different specifications has this board such as undervolt operation, overcurrent, and temperatures.
In this post, we will discuss different feature parameters and some other points of this board. So let get started Introduction to TP5000 Switching Battery Charger.
Introduction to TP5000 Switching Battery Charger
- TP500 switching module consists of one manganese lithium battery for charging the devices.
- It comes with a QFN16 ultra-compact structure having simple circuitry making the board effective for different small device charging boards.
- Its main features is to handle the short circuits, battery temperature control, high temperatures to the circuit and every battery protection.
- It comes with different input voltage values categorized in three types that are trickle pre-charge, contact volts trickle charge contain current, and its maximum charging current value is two ampers.
- Its operating frequency value is eight hundred kilohertz which prefer to use in small size devices.
- Tehre is no need of anti-intrusion protection Schottky diode for this module since consists of PMOSFET anti-intrusion circuitry.
TP5000 Switching Battery Charger Features
- The main features of TP5000 are explained here
- It consists of one manganese 4.2 volts cell
- Consis of MOSFET used for switching
- Its structure is simple and makes less heat
- Its programmable charge current value is 0.1 ampers to two ampers
- Operating volts value is up to nine volts
- It has 2 LEDs to indicate the status
- Has the ability o handle the undervolted protection, overcurrent, and temperatures
- The frequency value is eight hundred kilo hertz
- Gets automatic charging
- Comes in QFN packaging and 4mm by 4mm dimensions
TP5000 Switching Battery Charger Pinout
- The main pinout is explained here
- Vin pins are 1,2, and 16 used to give power to the board
- 3, 4, 5 LX that are drain pins of inner built MOSFET
- 6, 7 are ground pins
- 8 is Vs and used for current sensing
- 9 is BAT used for volts sensing
- 10 is VREG give inner votls to board
- 11 Ts battery temperatures control pins
- 12 is Rtrick used for trickle charge current adjustment
TP5000 Switching Battery Charger Applications
- All applications of TP5000 are explained here
- It used in LED drivers of white coltos
- Used in handheld devices like phones, and Media players
- Used in different electrical devices
That is all about the TP5000 Switching Battery Charger all details has been explained. IF you have any further queries ask in comments. Thanks for reading have a goodday.