Hi friends I hope you all are doing well. In today’s post, we will have a detailed look at Introduction to SAMD21. This is a microcontroller which is a thirty-two bit less power-consuming device. It processor os ARM Cortex based generally available in thirty-two to sixty-four pinout packaging. The frequency value over which it operates is forty-eight megahertz.
This module is an exit in simples design with the different types of features such as hex code compatibility, address mapping in a linear fashion. In today’s post, we will have a detailed look at its working, pinout features, application, and some other parameters. So let’s get started with Introduction to SAMD21.
Introduction to SAMD21
- The ATSAMD21 is an ARM cortex based microcontroller created by the microchip and uses less power during operation.
- this controller board is consists of two fifty-six kilobyte flash memory and a static ram of thirty-two kilobytes.
- The value of frequency required for this board is forty-eight megahertz.
- This MCU has the ability to interfacing with the one twenty channels.
- The the value of voltage range for which this controller operates is lies from 1.62 volts to 3.63 volts.
- There are 6 communication protocols which are UART, SPI, and I2C are created on the board.
- There are sixteen bit 3 timers are and thirty two bit RTC is provided at this board.
Features of SAMD21
- These are the main features of this controller which are discussed here with the details.
- This board comprises the central processing unit of having a clock speed of forty-eight megahertz.
- This board comprises of two fifty-six kilo byte programmable memory.
- There is static random access memory of thirty two-kilo bytes is created on the board.
- The temperature range over which it operates is lies between minus forty to eighty-five-degree centigrade.
- There are six serial peripheral interface and six I2C communication protocols are exist on the controllers.
- there is a single universal serial bus mode is exist at this board.
- There is fourteen analogs to digital inputs exist at the board.
- There is two comparators used in these controllers.
- The inner oscillator of thirty two-kilo hertz frequency exists at this controller.
- There are thirty-eight pinouts are available on the board.
Pinout of SAMD21
- These are the main pinout this board which is discussed here with the detailed.
Block diagram of SAMD21
- The block diagram of this board is shown in the below figure.
That is a detailed post about SAMD21 if you have any further query aks in comments, thanks for reading. Have a good day. I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial. To get further interesting posts related to different types of microcontrollers stay tune. Some other related controllers are already discussed with the details.