Hello, readers welcome to the new post. In this post, we will have a detailed look at Introduction to MPSA13 NPN Darlington Transistor. This module belongs to the NPN series of Darlington transistors having a high value of dc gain up to five thousand and with that it offers one twenty-five megahertz transition frequency value.
Generally, it comprises three pinouts and used for different categories of amplifier configurations. In this post, we covered its working operation and related parameters. So let’s get started with
Introduction to MPSA13 NPN Darlington Transistor
- The MPSA13 is a Darlington transistor that belongs to the NPN transistor here the meaning of Darlington is that its structure comprises of two NPN transistors in one unit.
- Its structure is that there is link between the emitter terminal of one transistor is linked to the base of 2nd transistor and there is interlinking between the collector’s pinouts of these modules.
- Due to these structures, it offers a large value of gain generally value is five thousand.
- The large value offered by this component used in the creation of audio-related amplifiers circuits configurations.
- It also employed in sensors and different categories of displays because it needed a small amount of current to start operation.
MPSA13 NPN Darlington Transistor Features
- The main features of this device are explained here with detail.
- It available in the T0-92 pacakging structure.
- The value of transition frequency for this device is one twenty megahertz.
- The value of collector to base voltage is thirty volts.
- The Collector current for this device is five milliamperes.
- DC current gain for this transistor is five thousand milliamperes.
- It exists in Darlington NPN configuration
- The value of collector to emitter is thirty volts.
MPSA13 NPN Darlington Transistor Pinout
- Ther are three pinouts of this device are explained here.
- Collector: At this terminal, the load is linked and current flows in through this pinout.
- Base: This pinout is operated like a switch and on and off the device.
- Emitter:It linked to the ground and current flows out through this module.
MPSA13 NPN Darlington Transistor Application
- The main applications of this device are explained here.
- It used in a different category of display drivers.
- It used in different categories of power regulators.
- Touch sensors employed this device.
- It used in the output stage of amplifiers.
So that is a detailed post about the MPSA13 NPN transistor if you feeling any query ask in commenets. Thanks for reading have a nice day see you in the next post.